• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teddy Purcell

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Teddy fist came to the Lightning I thought he might have been overrated. the longer he stayed the more I thought he was overrated. Teddy had flashes of being a good forward for us. But as time went by his inconsistency proved too much for the team to overcome. I for one was very glad to see him move on.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I thought Teddy was underrated especially when he put up a great playoff performance in 2010-2011 season playing with Bergy and Moore. Then the year after that he put up 24 Goals and 41 Assists, a very good year all bit playing with Stammer and Marty. Then he got his payday, Teddy had an ok 2012-2013 season but I would of liked more to be honest and then this year he was really none exist for most off the year, very disappointing. Teddy flashed his skill and has a very good wrist shot but always seemed tentative when to pull the trigger. He flashed his skill and then disappeared, he was so inconsistent, it was very frustrating. I'm glad he's gone because he contract doesn't equal his game, he's not a $4.5 mill per player. I wish him the best Edmonton and going forward because even though his game was frustrating as he always left you wanting more, he was a good guy and a good teammate.