• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teddy Bridgewater

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not being lazy, but why don't someone start a Vikes@Lions game thread? Person with seniority. I am the low man on the totem pole :whistle:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not being lazy, but why don't someone start a Vikes@Lions game thread? Person with seniority. I am the low man on the totem pole :whistle:

Hate to break it to ya Bud. But yar bein' lazy.

Damn stoners.....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'M ON IT!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I feel sheepish. Teddy B didnt look terrible today, but Johnny did. I did watch 3/4's of the Cleveland game. Johnny had some flashes...but I thought the playcalling was really bad. I think their OC is terrible. On the (3rd drive) after 2 3 and outs they ran 5 times in a row...3rd and 1 stuffed, 4th and 1 got the first, ran again on first down. This after 2 3 and outs where they ran on all the predictable running downs, and passed on the typical passing down. I thought it was really bad. Not to mention when Johnny did connect they were dropped. Buuttt the 2 interceptions were really bad. One got overturned because of penalty. The second he heaved into the middle of the field for an easy INT in the dang endzone. Cant do that Johnny. I think it was good for him thought, his demeanor changed. Aint as easy as it looks ey Johnny?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed they are rookies. See good and bad always. I am not big on either, still will judge after one season or one start. I did like Johnny's post game comments. I was impressed. Today's game surely lets him know he needs to hit the film room way more.

Teddy looked better, was it our defense being off or him? Seemed a mix of both. He may never be a true franchise QB, but he may be a guy I don't want to see twice a year after this small sample.