• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team Needs

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think is the greatest need on the Fins roster? The Fins have needs at a few positions. I think the Fins could be drafting in the top 10 with the way that they are playing. A shutdown CB could make a big impact for the Fins, another solid choice could be at DL, the Fins are thin at DE so that could be another choice. There are also needs for the team on offense. The Fins have been stuck in mediocrity for a long time so having a bad year then improving next year & beyond may not be so bad. I'd like to see the Fins end on a positive note though with a win vs the Pats but other than that it's just not a Superbowl year. Developing rookies like Parker & other players is important this year. Also, I think the Fins should keep an eye out later this season for experienced coaches. It's asking a lot of Campbell to compete against other top coaches & their staffs.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think is the greatest need on the Fins roster? The Fins have needs at a few positions. I think the Fins could be drafting in the top 10 with the way that they are playing. A shutdown CB could make a big impact for the Fins, another solid choice could be at DL, the Fins are thin at DE so that could be another choice. There are also needs for the team on offense. The Fins have been stuck in mediocrity for a long time so having a bad year then improving next year & beyond may not be so bad. I'd like to see the Fins end on a positive note though with a win vs the Pats but other than that it's just not a Superbowl year. Developing rookies like Parker & other players is important this year. Also, I think the Fins should keep an eye out later this season for experienced coaches. It's asking a lot of Campbell to compete against other top coaches & their staffs.
I guess I should have posted this here:

Oline is a must that's what is killing them on so many levels and the depth guys like Fox are horrible. In the mock draft I drafted 3 linemen Fins only brought in one....they need more new blood if anything to add better depth.

Wouldn't be bad to find a stud TE you can see what guys like gronk, olsen, gates, etc..do to help an offense. Cameron can be good but he'd be better as your 2nd guy.

WR Mathews may be gone if he tests FA but at least they have 3 decent young guys especially if Parker takes the next step that is crucial hopefully we see more this year.

RB is ok needs depth.

QB I'd like to see a developmental QB taken this year just to be safe.

DB's although hopefully some of the younger guys improve. Either way a stud CB would help and allow Grimes to be #2...he'd be ok there.

LB not sure if Sheppard is the answer at MLB maybe a young guy impresses we'll see but having a Zach back there sure helps...

DE Wake may be gone as well as Vernon so this may need to be addressed if Jordan is done. Maybe get lucky with Coples he could play better at DE than LB.

If the right moves are made they can drastically improve as they aren't that far off. Cap will be a little tight so may not get much FA help...

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FlyerFinFan,

You have a lot of good ideas. For the first pick the Fins should have a few positions in mind to prioritize. Some of the needs can be filled in the 2nd round & other rounds. It's usually best to pick the best player available. When that happens to be at a position of need for the team that is the best case scenario. Hopefully, that happens for the Fins.