• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talking to the Preds...?

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
THey don't need Kotitsyn. Get some picks for Hartnell, save 4 million in cap space. That allows the team to keep Schenn, Coutourier, and Read if they want without losing Betts or someone like that. It also allows them to have call up space in case of injury. Or in case of suspension the way SHanny is benching players...

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hockeysmile:
THey don't need Kotitsyn. Get some picks for Hartnell, save 4 million in cap space. That allows the team to keep Schenn, Coutourier, and Read if they want without losing Betts or someone like that. It also allows them to have call up space in case of injury. Or in case of suspension the way SHanny is benching players...

I agree

We don,t need him.Get the picks,free up some cap space and find a way to unload Shelley.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day ******** is traded is the day I break the world record for coming all over ones self.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
TOx, you may have some problems that you want to address with a therapist...
I don't SHelley makes the NHL roster. Too much yourth that can fit in his spot easily. Plus, they would have to carry his suspension on the cap while also paying a replacement. What are the odds that the replacement does worse than Shelley?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can't you go with a younger faster balls out Rinaldo? Love him on the 4th line and so far he doesn't seem like an idiot taking stupid penalties. I thought Shelley would be more responsible and could grind it out....not.

I know Harts flops around and stuff but at least he's produced you can't go with all rookies. They need some vet presence in the locker room. Just as long as the efforts there he can be effective and works well with DB. Sorry Tox just my honest opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tox doesnt get blinded too often but when it comes to hartnell (yeah i said it), he pretty much would trade him for a pile of shit.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tox doesnt get blinded too often but when it comes to hartnell (yeah i said it), he pretty much would trade him for a pile of shit.

ya.. pretty blind hatred of hartnell.. sometimes its warranted, other times its not.. but at least he's not changing his mind!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha Hey, my hate for ******** is well documented, warranted AND just!

The very fact that all of you don't see through this pathetic hockey player masquerader is down right scary.

Take last night for example -

How many weak, blind passes did you see him make last night?
How many times did his lack of speed kill a rush?
How many times did his lack of concentration cause the play to go offsides?

Besides that 1 hit he laid out....what did he do or has he done this fall to warrant a spot on this roster? That's right.....nothing.

Oh wait......that's right.....he does a great sound bite and the press love his out going good nature. Yippee...

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
for your information i am no hartnell superfan, i just don't hate his guts ha

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We dont need Kostitstyn now, but if we trade Harntell we need som kind of boost. People are banking on Schenn a bit too much. Kostitsyn makes 2 mil less, is younger, and is better than Hartnell IMO

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Hartnell is never going to be appreciated enough until he is gone. He is quietly a key asset to this team. Yea, he can do without the dumbass penalties thats for sure.

But the way he can be a pest, battle in front of the net, and still bury plenty of goals is very rare.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol My hate for all things ******** isn't blind. Once Simmonds gets his feet under him and gathers up his Philly attitude, he and JvR will be the guys standing in front of the net causing havoc. So....you see....this morons services will no longer be needed.

As far as being a "pest" is concerned....he only starts shit with players that don't matter. 3rd/4th line wingers. Everyone else knows he's lost that edge to his game and they ignore him, thus....once again leaving him useless and ineffective.

Listen....you guys love this piece of shit all you want.....I'll choose not to and we'll all go our ways on this issue. Fair enough?? :becky:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has just turned into a giant wet dream.

:rain:

Sad but true....
thumbdown.gif