• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Takeaways from Panthers - Cards

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1) We coulda rolled 'em in the first quarter, if Bersin hadn't dropped that ball. He juggled another one later, and had one last week like that, too. I like dude, but they may need to put another guy back at PR.
(2) Cam made some ok throws here and there, but the accuracy was bad overall. Some of the misses were to wide-ass-open receivers. The pick may have been cotchery's fault. He's gotta play better, next round.
(3) Defense was superb, and arians was incredibly stubborn about continuing to run on 1st down, with what looked like 15 panthers in the box.
(4) Davis and Luke ..... :thumb:
(5) RB's ........ :thumb:
(6) Ted Ginn made a big play for the Panthers tonight, and it was good to have him back.
(7) Lotta penalties on the OL, but we surely can't complain about the officiating.

Overall, very fortunate to overcome the mistakes, need to be sharper next week. Hopefully, Philly B will be back.

sea1rmn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will need to be much sharper next week........Must admit, I love that linebacker of yours.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Greetings Spur
Good assessment
Benjamin had another drop that would have been a 1st down.
Cam has to play better next week.
Hopefully Philly is ok
I don't care if the QB on the other team is a Nun - holding a playoff team to 77 total yards is prettyfuckinunreal

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't put to much stock in that game. Playing a 4th string qb that hasn't shown any thing the games he played in isn't a promising way to judge where your team is at. Every team has shut our offense down with him in there.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't put to much stock in that game. Playing a 4th string qb that hasn't shown any thing the games he played in isn't a promising way to judge where your team is at. Every team has shut our offense down with him in there.
And how many yards did you guys put up against SFO the week before?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cards fan, I can tell you it's very hard to gauge a defense on how they did against Ryan Lindley. Every defense he's ever played has looked good against him. That said, I think Carolina's probably looked the best of the four they've played recently (CAR, SEA, SF, SL).

What impressed me was how utterly and completely they destroyed AZ's run game. Gonna need that dealing with Beast Mode and SEA's other great RB (Russell Wilson)