• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 46 Ep4.

Well i didnt know the episode was only an hour and a half last night. I thought the others had been 2 hours. So when they went to Tribal , I was like this is going to be interesting ( i was thinking 40 min to go ). Well no surprise , cut and dry decision. I really thought Probst was about to shed a tear. Ha. He even hugged him afterwards. Hopefully Bhanu has some help on the outside. He seemed really emotionally challenged. He did hold it together during his speech though and seemed at peace. Q is supposedly a D1 athlete in both football and track. Honestly , his athletic prowess hasnt been that impressive so far. He even looks awkward at times doing things.

I do like the tribe dynamic of the team that finishes 2nd - Siga maybe ?? They really seem to work together well. I hate it that the idol finder hid it the way she did and is now going to blame someone else. Gamesman ship maybe but thats a Russell Hantz move.

Its wierd though and they attempted to show some discourse among the tribe that wins all the time , but so much air time has been focused on the losers ,its really hard to get a read on some of the players. I have to believe a shake up is coming soon.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 46 Ep4.

Well i didnt know the episode was only an hour and a half last night. I thought the others had been 2 hours. So when they went to Tribal , I was like this is going to be interesting ( i was thinking 40 min to go ). Well no surprise , cut and dry decision. I really thought Probst was about to shed a tear. Ha. He even hugged him afterwards. Hopefully Bhanu has some help on the outside. He seemed really emotionally challenged. He did hold it together during his speech though and seemed at peace. Q is supposedly a D1 athlete in both football and track. Honestly , his athletic prowess hasnt been that impressive so far. He even looks awkward at times doing things.

I do like the tribe dynamic of the team that finishes 2nd - Siga maybe ?? They really seem to work together well. I hate it that the idol finder hid it the way she did and is now going to blame someone else. Gamesman ship maybe but thats a Russell Hantz move.

Its wierd though and they attempted to show some discourse among the tribe that wins all the time , but so much air time has been focused on the losers ,its really hard to get a read on some of the players. I have to believe a shake up is coming soon.

Not sure how I feel about this :

If he was acting, to what purpose? He got booted off early. Sure, there was some drama, but they typically don't have to manufacture that. I dunno. I just think he was a genuine guy and a lousy Survivor player. If he's trying to drum up interest, wouldn't you want to 'act' your way to the endgame????

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how I feel about this :

If he was acting, to what purpose? He got booted off early. Sure, there was some drama, but they typically don't have to manufacture that. I dunno. I just think he was a genuine guy and a lousy Survivor player. If he's trying to drum up interest, wouldn't you want to 'act' your way to the endgame????

Oh i think it was mostly real. I thought he might was putting on a little show when he went on the journey but everything else was true imo. I mean when he hit his knees last night in front of the girl begging , i was like holy shit man. Just the way he talked and things he said - he just seemed real to me.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when they skip the vote. Skipping the vote bypasses a potential game play of “convincing” everyone to boot the patsy, only to blindside the actual mark.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a few weeks. Kind of a dull season really with the player getting injured and then an automatic vote out .Action though seemed to pick up last episode. Not sure if the previews for next week are legit and its going to be must see or what. Personally I hated to see Tim go. Guess he should have stuck with the 6 plan. I still think Maria may be the one to beat. Tiff is up there as well IMO. Kenzie might have picked up a jury vote for getting up with Ben during his Panic Attack. Q is fading it seems. Not sure about Tevin.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a few weeks. Kind of a dull season really with the player getting injured and then an automatic vote out .Action though seemed to pick up last episode. Not sure if the previews for next week are legit and its going to be must see or what. Personally I hated to see Tim go. Guess he should have stuck with the 6 plan. I still think Maria may be the one to beat. Tiff is up there as well IMO. Kenzie might have picked up a jury vote for getting up with Ben during his Panic Attack. Q is fading it seems. Not sure about Tevin.
The show has been focusing on the losers to this point, so it is hard to predict who is getting the edit so far. They have started focusing on the other players the last few weeks, though, so I will try to announce my first prediction after next weeks episode.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 6 plan if they want to keep it will actually be stronger now without Tim. They will recruit Charlie. Who is Maria’s #1 anyway.

But i see Kenzie to be the biggest obstacle for the 6 as she is so close with tiff. And she can get tiff to backstab q. Once q is gone there is no more 6.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well THAT was entertaining!

It was but the previews last week had me thinking Hunter had went crazy and was hiding from everyone ( which he was ). I never understand about the bargaining for food thing and why it is such a tough decision on who is sitting out. I get it if you are in trouble and know you have a decent chance of going home. To me though , 2 others had a chance to sit out and say they were doing it for the benefit of the tribe and getting food. I mean I saw the challenge and said 90 percent chance Hunter is winning this if he wants to. I thought Venus had an outside chance because of her build. The rest - no shot. I mean my man was playing around on the pole after he won. Im not saying he would have beaten Ozzies record of 2 hours but he could have gone as long as he needed. Kenzi , Tiff , Maria , Tevin , Charlie , Ben - no shot. Q had me going last night thinking he might really could mastermind a plan. I mean his 6 were actually a decent idea with 2 being from each group but obviously he couldnt keep it together. The shit he pulled at tribal though was just stupid. He has done that 2-3 times now saying he needed to be the one going home. Tevin was right saying he wasnt going to coddle him. With all that said - i thought a big threat was eliminated.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did they have the vote this tribal, but not have the vote when Jelinsky was declared the loser?

Have the vote EVERY time. Otherwise, the appearance of a rigged game will exist.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was but the previews last week had me thinking Hunter had went crazy and was hiding from everyone ( which he was ). I never understand about the bargaining for food thing and why it is such a tough decision on who is sitting out. I get it if you are in trouble and know you have a decent chance of going home. To me though , 2 others had a chance to sit out and say they were doing it for the benefit of the tribe and getting food. I mean I saw the challenge and said 90 percent chance Hunter is winning this if he wants to. I thought Venus had an outside chance because of her build. The rest - no shot. I mean my man was playing around on the pole after he won. Im not saying he would have beaten Ozzies record of 2 hours but he could have gone as long as he needed. Kenzi , Tiff , Maria , Tevin , Charlie , Ben - no shot. Q had me going last night thinking he might really could mastermind a plan. I mean his 6 were actually a decent idea with 2 being from each group but obviously he couldnt keep it together. The shit he pulled at tribal though was just stupid. He has done that 2-3 times now saying he needed to be the one going home. Tevin was right saying he wasnt going to coddle him. With all that said - i thought a big threat was eliminated.
Tevin and Q were WAY too outwardly cocky to possibly be the masterminds of any kind of successful alliance. No way was the 6 going anywhere.

My initial rough groupings of player’s chances…

In The Running

Charlie - he is going into the 6 knowing it is BS, and his reasoning is being explained by the producers
Maria - quietly all positive vignettes, and being in on most discussions
Liz - orchestrated Tevin’s ousting, and received 100% credit from the edit

Unknown

Kenzie - she has been portrayed as being carried by tiff and Q
Tiff - she survived Q’s assassination attempt, so maybe
Ben - what little time he gets is positive, but it is sooo little

No Chance

Q - no one can trust him anymore. He needs a HELL of an explanation next week to salvage his game
Hunter - the “beast” NEVER wins
Venus - the “outsider” rarely wins

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy Tevin was voted off. I hated his edit in the past few weeks.

I know Venus had to do it to herself. And you see some of it. But I do feel bad for her. She seems to be the joke. Similar to Jake from last season. Where they are trying to play the game but nobody is willing to play with them. For no other reason than paranoia, as the other contestants don’t know that they can trust them.

Q never had a chance in this game. And his schtick is getting old as he needs to be in control of the game and when he feels like he loses control he does stupid things.

But I don’t see him going home soon. Hunter needs to keep him otherwise there is nobody that can take the focus off him. So I see hunter protecting him. Which means Ben is protecting him.

Imo if the guys don’t get a woman out next week then the women will just dominate from now on.

Which tells me Venus will go home next week. Simple vote. Even though Venus is not in any alliances with anyone.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was happy Tevin was voted off. I hated his edit in the past few weeks.

I know Venus had to do it to herself. And you see some of it. But I do feel bad for her. She seems to be the joke. Similar to Jake from last season. Where they are trying to play the game but nobody is willing to play with them. For no other reason than paranoia, as the other contestants don’t know that they can trust them.

Q never had a chance in this game. And his schtick is getting old as he needs to be in control of the game and when he feels like he loses control he does stupid things.

But I don’t see him going home soon. Hunter needs to keep him otherwise there is nobody that can take the focus off him. So I see hunter protecting him. Which means Ben is protecting him.

Imo if the guys don’t get a woman out next week then the women will just dominate from now on.

Which tells me Venus will go home next week. Simple vote. Even though Venus is not in any alliances with anyone.
I kinda see Venus taking 3rd this season. No one takes her seriously. Voting her out is a wasted counsel.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda see Venus taking 3rd this season. No one takes her seriously. Voting her out is a wasted counsel.

Normally I would agree. But she is an easy vote off. And they need that right now. The other girls are well protected by someone else. She is a number that the guys know they don’t have.

I’d actually be surprised if the guys dont acknowledge the 5-4 women to men. And push a woman out next week. I just think Venus is the easy out. And why she is my bet to go next.

Imo she is the smart out. As it won’t create unnecessary drama. The guys can make this happen without making the women nervous that they are going for them.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I would agree. But she is an easy vote off. And they need that right now. The other girls are well protected by someone else. She is a number that the guys know they don’t have.

I’d actually be surprised if the guys dont acknowledge the 5-4 women to men. And push a woman out next week. I just think Venus is the easy out. And why she is my bet to go next.

Imo she is the smart out. As it won’t create unnecessary drama. The guys can make this happen without making the women nervous that they are going for them.
While I agree with this, I still think Kenzi and Ben team up, maybe grab Tiff, Charlie and Maria and start controlling the game.
To that end, Venus has value to them while they try to pick off Hunter and Q, whomever doesn't win the immunity challenge.

I really like this season, because it just seems like a lot of folks think they have power or think they are controlling things while the edit reveals they are not. Not sure if it's always been like this in past seasons, but I wouldn't be shocked if there were no obvious votes the rest of the way. These people are out for blood.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree with this, I still think Kenzi and Ben team up, maybe grab Tiff, Charlie and Maria and start controlling the game.
To that end, Venus has value to them while they try to pick off Hunter and Q, whomever doesn't win the immunity challenge.

I really like this season, because it just seems like a lot of folks think they have power or think they are controlling things while the edit reveals they are not. Not sure if it's always been like this in past seasons, but I wouldn't be shocked if there were no obvious votes the rest of the way. These people are out for blood.

the funny thing is that Q really did have power... he is just an egomaniac and an idiot.... if everyone did not have to play the Q game, Q would have actually dominated this game... Now, he is only a shield... no chance to win it all... but i can easily see him in the final 3...

Not just talking about this past week with his antics... Getting rid of Tim last week, and targeting Tiff,and not protect tevin when the numbers went on him, were all idiotic moves... its hard to bring in Charlie, when you cant convince him you wont target him... of course he will think the 6 is a joke... even when he is smart enough not to say that out loud to anyone...

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funny thing is that Q really did have power... he is just an egomaniac and an idiot.... if everyone did not have to play the Q game, Q would have actually dominated this game... Now, he is only a shield... no chance to win it all... but i can easily see him in the final 3...

Not just talking about this past week with his antics... Getting rid of Tim last week, and targeting Tiff,and not protect tevin when the numbers went on him, were all idiotic moves... its hard to bring in Charlie, when you cant convince him you wont target him... of course he will think the 6 is a joke... even when he is smart enough not to say that out loud to anyone...
It's odd with Q, because he seems to read the game so well.
And when he needs to step back and let things unfold, he can't help but put himself in whatever spotlight he thinks is shining on him.