• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

Flying_Darts

Greenhorn Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Faux Sucks!

Tk,

Thanks!

Sorry to see that you were nuked on over on that other site! That happened to me twice in the past year for little or no reason. It's to the point where a poster is afraid to say anything. I saw your post this morning and figured out that it was you, but like I said, I wasn't about to reply as I could set myself up for a nuke! I noticed right away the other day when Misk told me that I had mail and you replied (which by the way I thought was funny), that they deleted ya!

It's ridiculous!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
JR,

Thanks for the friend request! I'm not sure if I did that right though!

I've got a bit of a learning curve going on here. I will try to send you guys a friend request.

One thing to remember is you have to be on last page.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
You'll love this place Darts,
Everything is so much easier, and faster here.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk,

Very nice AV

thanks darts .. here you dont have to wait for avy aprovial ..you are treated like the adult that you are .. it generly takes a couple of visits here .. and pushing buttons untill ya figure it out but if you are haveing problems just ask anyone for help .. the people here are all very cool .... reminder if you are in a conversation and arnt seeing any replies at the bottom of the page check to see what page you are on .. you always must be on the higest numbered page .. it still gets me sometimes .. and you wont see power points or be able to pm untill you reach 50 posts .. welcome bro

Flying_Darts

Greenhorn Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How about a real sports post.

I saw in the paper this morning that our boy Brian Bulaga is busy working out in Ashwaubenon at the House of Speed. Let's hope the rest of the team is following suit and not out picking up any "bad habits"!

Well, at least no more than they already have.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the steelers players have already sed that if the lockout lasts through training camp they will all get together off of steeler property ..and practice and work out

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
How about a real sports post.

I saw in the paper this morning that our boy Brian Bulaga is busy working out in Ashwaubenon at the House of Speed. Let's hope the rest of the team is following suit and not out picking up any "bad habits"!

Well, at least no more than they already have.

SPORTS!!, You think our life is about SPORTS??
We don't care that much about SPORTS!!! We just DON'T!!
LOL, kidding of course.