• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other team fans, "I hope OBJ comes to my team. Guy has an All Pro talent who had his career ruined by the Browns"
OBJ signs with Rams
Other team fans "He is a cancer, he just isn’t good any more, can't get separation. He couldn't cut it on the Browns"
Actually, if you read through this thread Where will OBJ play football next? , I think you will find quite the contrary. It was a very odd decision for both the Rams and OBJ. The Rams already have a great receiving core, why mess with that? Do you think OBJ wants to be a depth guy?

Why did OBJ choose the Rams? We know TB didn’t want anything to do with him. Did GB only make a minimum offer? He has to know he will get limited touches in LA which is the exact reason he wanted out of Cleveland. It was either the money or the LA spotlight because he clearly would get more touches in GB with a pretty equal chance to win. We all know OBJ loves him some OBJ.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, if you read through this thread Where will OBJ play football next? , I think you will find quite the contrary. It was a very odd decision for both the Rams and OBJ. The Rams already have a great receiving core, why mess with that? Do you think OBJ wants to be a depth guy?

Why did OBJ choose the Rams? We know TB didn’t want anything to do with him. Did GB only make a minimum offer? He has to know he will get limited touches in LA which is the exact reason he wanted out of Cleveland. It was either the money or the LA spotlight because he clearly would get more touches in GB with a pretty equal chance to win. We all know OBJ loves him some OBJ.

It’s not hard really and quite simple.

He has 17 catches in 9 games.
LA > Cleveland
Stafford > Baker
Mcvay’s offense
Ring

You should probably get some sleep and stop worrying so much about Odell

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LA > Cleveland
Stafford > Baker
Mcvay’s offense
Ring

You should probably get some sleep and stop worrying so much about Odell
Ok

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that he signed with the Rams just showed no one else wanted the drama that comes with the now middling talent. If he were offered a roster spot at KC or GB, he would have took it because both those places you could see a role for him in the offense. The Rams dont have a role for him to fill. Just ask Desean Jackson.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he signed with the Rams just showed no one else wanted the drama that comes with the now middling talent. If he were offered a roster spot at KC or GB, he would have took it because both those places you could see a role for him in the offense. The Rams dont have a role for him to fill. Just ask Desean Jackson.
He has been mediocre at best the past 5 years. Either that or injured. Look how his yards per game have dropped pretty much every year. But none of that matters because it was all the QB's fault.
Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 7.32.35 AM.png

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree. Rams been all in for some time and despite trading away pretty much all draft picks for the next decade and max out the cap for years to come, they are looking up at the Cards who have already beaten them head to head. So this is a desperation move for both Odell and the Rams.
Reading Rams fans posts in this thread one would never suspect that Rams lost last weekend and have fallen even further behind the Cards.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree. Rams been all in for some time and despite trading away pretty much all draft picks for the next decade and max out the cap for years to come, they are looking up at the Cards who have already beaten them head to head. So this is a desperation move for both Odell and the Rams.
Reading Rams fans posts in this thread one would never suspect that Rams lost last weekend and have fallen even further behind the Cards.
I got sucked into a vortex of Ram fan, koolaid drinking, stupidity for a while last night. I guess that's what a couple of bourbons will do to you.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So funny. If Seattle gets OBJ it’s a good move tho. Lol. Rams desperate at 7-2 is hilarious.

Btw We still have 7 picks from round 3-6 next year boss ;)

You couldn’t be more wrong in your post.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got sucked into a vortex of Ram fan, koolaid drinking, stupidity for a while last night. I guess that's what a couple of bourbons will do to you.

It was a great laugh for me. You pimping 1 win and all after so many beat downs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great laugh for me. You pimping 1 win and all after so many beat downs.
Simple minds are easily entertained.

The Rams are going to win the SB. You said it so it must be true. This prediction is going to age nicely.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple minds are easily entertained.

The Rams are going to win the SB. You said it so it must be true. This prediction is going to age nicely.

Now you are desperately reaching. No one said that. Im just laughing at you. But the fact that you are still on here shows you are worried.

Every team is going to add pieces. We were good before we added Von Miller and OBJ. Game on

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are desperately reaching. No one said that. Im just laughing at you. But the fact that you are still on here shows you are worried.

Every team is going to add pieces. We were good before we added Von Miller and OBJ. Game on
Remember this?

LA > Cleveland
Stafford > Baker
Mcvay’s offense
Ring
I would say that's calling your shot. Good luck

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this?

I would say that's calling your shot. Good luck

Goodness you stoopit

You asked why OBJ is going to the Rams.. confused you were.

Ring chasing. Does that make more sense to you? I can spell for you as well

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dingleberry

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness you stoopit

You asked why OBJ is going to the Rams.. confused you were.

Ring chasing. Does that make more sense to you? I can spell for you as well
Doubt it.

And don't run from your prediction. Own that shit.