• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl or Bust for the Rams OBJ Edition

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing good things is shining. Catching what is thrown to him. He has good hands no? Getting open. Do you think OBJ can't get open ? Catch TD's. You think he won't catch TD'S ? That is shining my friend. That is my prediction what he'll do. I never said he'll be breaking records or anything close to that. You're just mad.
I'm not in the middle of this but you are not answering the question directly. You are asking questions. Tell the world what you think he will do.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't know this but it's interesting
meh. That's pretty much how the NFL determines strength of schedule. Taking out the results against the Rams would give you a fairer perspective of what the Rams were up against, (which to be fair wasn't something to write home about).

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in the middle of this but you are not answering the question directly. You are asking questions. Tell the world what you think he will do.

OBJ will make our WR core better, deeper, and faster. He’s a solid deep threat and Stafford can throw it, Mcvay can coach.

Anything else?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ will make our WR core better, deeper, and faster. He’s a solid deep threat and Stafford can throw it, Mcvay can coach.

Anything else?
how many receptions per game?
completion %?
Weeks until meltdown?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the OBJ haters and the Browns fans

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is giddy

Stafford said Thursday he has a lot of respect for Beckham, whom he played with at a Pro Bowl. He lauded Beckham for being "outstanding" both when the ball is in the air and after the catch and said he was "excited" to be able to work with him on the Rams.

"It's an opportunity for us as a team, it's an opportunity for him to come in here and prove himself to us. What our room is about in the receiver room is pretty special. I know he'll fit right in and continue to get better and hopefully help us as a team," Stafford said.

Stafford said if Beckham wants to win, "that's what we're all about," and he was confident he'll be able to contribute.

"Everybody on our team carves out their role. They do a great job of figuring out what that role is going to be and going out there and proving it both on the practice field and in games, and given the opportunities I know he'll do the same," he said.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again OBJ had a bad QB throwing to him. Also Beckham wasn't happy being on a bad Browns team that had no chance to win with a scrub like Mayfield. Now OBJ knows he has a chance at going to a SB. He'll get back to being very good. He can be a slot he can run routes and go deep. You'll see when a good QB is at the helm and OBJ has something to go for A SB.
I’m going to stop arguing with you because you clearly are drinking the empty glass of koolaid, but great receivers are great regardless of who is throwing them the ball. Larry Fitz and Steve Largent are a couple of examples. OBJ is known for being a locker room cancer, getting injured, and getting punked by a kickers net. Enjoy rooting for him.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m going to stop arguing with you because you clearly are drinking the empty glass of koolaid, but great receivers are great regardless of who is throwing them the ball. Larry Fitz and Steve Largent are a couple of examples. OBJ is known for being a locker room cancer, getting injured, and getting punked by a kickers net. Enjoy rooting for him.

So salty!!

E2F69EBD-0779-4994-B87E-40E80F48EF7B.gif

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to you tube and look at all the great catches OBJ has made. Everyone drops passes. MJ missed hitting his J many times.
I already said he makes great circus catches, but he drops easy passes More often. Go to YouTube and look at OBJ drops. It’s cool to get excited by a high profile signing, but you are way over the top. Take a breath and come back down to earth. Geez.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be too if the Cards signed him

:L the guy was in Cleveland. On a run first team and a QB that he never really meshed with. I love how worried you are it’s so delicious

Anyone tell me how many 100 yard games the Browns WRs have had in the past 2 years? I’m interested and I like laughing

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L the guy was in Cleveland. On a run first team and a QB that he never really meshed with. I love how worried you are it’s so delicious

Anyone tell me how many 100 yard games the Browns WRs have had in the past 2 years? I’m interested and I like laughing
Totally worried. 37-20 and it wasn’t even that close.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said he makes great circus catches, but he drops easy passes More often. Go to YouTube and look at OBJ drops. It’s cool to get excited by a high profile signing, but you are way over the top. Take a breath and come back down to earth. Geez.
What ? Come back to earth ? What did I say that was over the top ?