• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Streaming Phillies Games Anywhere

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies game broadcasts airing on NBC Sports Philadelphia, which includes the old CSN, are available via live stream for authenticated subscribers on the new MyTeams app. Goodbye to free, risky sites and MLB.com. Last year I kept having to ask Verizon for more data while streaming on MLB Network.

I streamed last night’s Phils-Cubs game on my iPad going 70 mph across Missouri and Oklahoma using the new NBC MyTeams app. I know, keep my eyes on the road. Excellent picture. No data worries. Free! :D

Some problems quitting during commercials and then getting the live feed back. Instead, the app wants to replay where I left the game. :mad2: Need to explore the interface a little more.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies game broadcasts airing on NBC Sports Philadelphia, which includes the old CSN, are available via live stream for authenticated subscribers on the new MyTeams app. Goodbye to free, risky sites and MLB.com. Last year I kept having to ask Verizon for more data while streaming on MLB Network.

I streamed last night’s Phils-Cubs game on my iPad going 70 mph across Missouri and Oklahoma using the new NBC MyTeams app. I know, keep my eyes on the road. Excellent picture. No data worries. Free! :D

Some problems quitting during commercials and then getting the live feed back. Instead, the app wants to replay where I left the game. :mad2: Need to explore the interface a little more.
You must have a ton of miles on your car! Seems you are always on the road!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, almost anywhere. Except for those remote, population challenged locations in S. Utah an N. New Mexico.

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5AFZWER4QZGUJPK5BPWILRGG4E.jpg