• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Statistical Nightmare

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really sucks for DA and his staff!! The Raiders were ready to play, and played HARD!! Karma is a bitch eh Goodell?? The NFL cheated the Raiders in the TUCK GAME and you CHEATED THEM TODAY!! But look at you now, AND THE NFL!!
.....??????....!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey poprock, were did i hear that at you ask?? On the world wide web dude.. There is some pretty good bloggers out there, and it all comes down to cred.. So some of my post are not for the members of this board, but this is the only place i post at.. THE HOOP!! As RaiderZar calls it..
The truth is?? Mark Davis has reached out to Gruden, everybody knows that?? But Gruden will not put his Rep on the line without a franchise QB!! And Mark Davis knows this.. The Carr pick is SO important to the Raiders and its future.. The only thing that matters right now is for DA to WIN!! DA had fire this last game, let's keep that up the rest of the season!! And let the chips fall were they fall................Oh hey Pats fan, i don't want to talk about it anymore, you won, so we move on and focus on the next teams we play..