• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

starters

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why are we still not putting in our projected starters, as the starters for preseason games?

I'd especially like to see Goodwin in there at C, and also Edwards. Edwards is a beast.

If Aldon projects to starting position put Haralson on the 2nd team.

Happy to see Goldson and Whitner in at safety.

Spencer and Rogers are injured so can't do much about the CBs.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it has something to do with how Harbaugh is trying to give Seattle as little as possible on film.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A better game from Synder yes, but eventually I would prefer Goodwin at C.

I think Aldon(nick name pending) will be brought in slowly. Not an explosive game from him last night but solid and if he continues to build his confidence then it works for us. Plus with parys, it's only a matter of time before Smith takes over.

Not happy to see Goldson back there... everyone craps on Mays but Goldson is no better.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm thinking he wants to evaluate Snyder at C, and Ginn and Josh Morgan at WR.

But you don't bring in Goodwin unless you intend to start him, same goes for Edwards. The two of them should be starting to build as much chemistry as possible.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

But you don't bring in Goodwin unless you intend to start him, same goes for Edwards. The two of them should be starting to build as much chemistry as possible.

plus 1

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus Goodwin got $4 mill guaranteed.

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I agree with this. Hoping to see more of them in there with the first team next week.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why are we still not putting in our projected starters, as the starters for preseason games?I'd especially like to see Goodwin in there at C, and also Edwards. Edwards is a beast.

If Aldon projects to starting position put Haralson on the 2nd team.

Happy to see Goldson and Whitner in at safety.

Spencer and Rogers are injured so can't do much about the CBs.

in past off-seasons, pretty sure most NFL teams do this in the 3rd pre-season game? they let the projected 1's play most of the 1st half?

but then again, this isn't a typical off-season?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
in past off-seasons, pretty sure most NFL teams do this in the 3rd pre-season game? they let the projected 1's play most of the 1st half?

but then again, this isn't a typical off-season?

To your point right here, Deep, Harbaugh said today on a conference call that the third PS game will not be a typical 3rd PS game. Now whether he was bluffing or not remains to be seen but he indicated the 4th game will be the most important game for evals.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To your point right here, Deep, Harbaugh said today on a conference call that the third PS game will not be a typical 3rd PS game. Now whether he was bluffing or not remains to be seen but he indicated the 4th game will be the most important game for evals.

oh ok, not surprising considering the off season circumstances.

its always a tough call for coaches, balancing evaluation of 2's and 3's, vs potential injury to 1's? for this particular season, guess i'd lean to potential injury to 1's? can't help but let them play more snaps together.

uclabruin094

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I think Aldon(nick name pending) will be brought in slowly. Not an explosive game from him last night but solid and if he continues to build his confidence then it works for us. Plus with parys, it's only a matter of time before Smith takes over.

Not happy to see Goldson back there... everyone craps on Mays but Goldson is no better.

Nickname Generator

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The first result It gave me "Los Hamster"

after a few more tries, it gave me the perfect name for him "Eternal Warm Mandrill"

seriously...no bullshit...

it's like it read my mind.

wow, "Scarlet Liquid Phantom"

Last edited by a moderator:

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strange fast reindeer
flaming cougar
Insane Needless Shadow
the cub
Hungry Bear
Morbid Flying Squirrel
those were my favorites

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mays got traded because he cant play, end of story

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
In this offseason I think the top priority is to make your #1's gel.

Especially on offense where you have a new coach, new system, new center, and new #1 WR.

Defense needs to gel as well, but it's playing pretty well IMHO so on defense I think it's ok to try the #2's and #3's a bit more and mix it up to gauge people in different positions.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Strange Rebel
Strange Rainbow Galaxy
PythonPython
Baroness Freaky
Stormy Dugong
Disco Reptile
Rusty Panther
Salamander Pink
Sugar Mandrill

<English Subtitles>
Have you seen that 49ers defensive player? Some call him Strange Rainbow Galaxy... others referred to him as Disco Reptile, not to be confused with my Rusty Panther or my Salamander Pink.