• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHoopla Cowboys Pickem

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your saying I'm putting too much thought into this? Odd because normally my attention span is very short.

I wouldn't say you're putting in too much thought, just that you are outguessing yourself. ESPN doesn't put the kind of time into these lines that Vegas does. Vegas has actual money on the line, ESPN not so much.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I got into the site now but I can't join. It keeps telling me to 'check a box' that doesn't exist.

It's locked. "You must select at least one entry using the checkboxes"

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I got into the site now but I can't join. It keeps telling me to 'check a box' that doesn't exist.

It's locked. "You must select at least one entry using the checkboxes"

I set up so people can't join after the season starts. That keeps people's have great years on another board from stepping in and being an instant leader. I will unclick that option for you. After you sign up I'll close it back down. If you completely missed week one it won't kill your season because the lowest week gets dropped. Just means you lose your safety blanket.

You should be able to join now. Let me know when you get in.

Last edited by a moderator:

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you raised me a little further from the cellar. May only be for a week but I feel better for it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go rethink the Patriots-Vikings game since AP is out for wearing out his kid. I've spanked my kids before, and they have turned out great, my pride and joy, but I can't say I ever drew blood. AP might wanna get some help

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go rethink the Patriots-Vikings game since AP is out for wearing out his kid. I've spanked my kids before, and they have turned out great, my pride and joy, but I can't say I ever drew blood. AP might wanna get some help

Just guessing here but - you're also not a professional athlete in prime, peak physical condition. I could see how a he could draw blood with a switch unintentionally. The more important things to me here are: Why the H are you using a switch in this day in age? Should know better. People's lives get destroyed over things they say or write about these days and you're in the full spotlight as an NFL superstar spanking your kids with tree branches? C'mon man. Even had it been his hand, he probably still would of been heavily scrutinized. That ish doesn't fly in this (whatever you call it) day and age. Got to be smarter. Not only that, but why are you disciplining him in front of a bunch of other people? Mine almost always came indoors/in room - or in school. (for the record - fully for disciplining your kids) I dunno man the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth, then to read that there were multiple bruises and cuts - it's just sickening. Looks bad, is bad, and I'm not sure wth is going to happen with this and how it's going to effect his career but for this season at least, it doesn't look good. And we're agreed - he should seek help, before he is required to do so. Even if nothing else, it'll at least look better in court.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have posted this Thursday night.

PDay8810, llutherrl, mickswag and Earl didn't pick the Thursday game. Hope you all got the rest of the week in.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just guessing here but - you're also not a professional athlete in prime, peak physical condition. I could see how a he could draw blood with a switch unintentionally. The more important things to me here are: Why the H are you using a switch in this day in age? Should know better. People's lives get destroyed over things they say or write about these days and you're in the full spotlight as an NFL superstar spanking your kids with tree branches? C'mon man. Even had it been his hand, he probably still would of been heavily scrutinized. That ish doesn't fly in this (whatever you call it) day and age. Got to be smarter. Not only that, but why are you disciplining him in front of a bunch of other people? Mine almost always came indoors/in room - or in school. (for the record - fully for disciplining your kids) I dunno man the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth, then to read that there were multiple bruises and cuts - it's just sickening. Looks bad, is bad, and I'm not sure wth is going to happen with this and how it's going to effect his career but for this season at least, it doesn't look good. And we're agreed - he should seek help, before he is required to do so. Even if nothing else, it'll at least look better in court.

I don't think being an athlete in prime condition has anything to do with that bullshit.....

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think being an athlete in prime condition has anything to do with that bullshit.....

The more that comes out about this, and his personal life in general is just shocking. Of all the players in the league.. I just wouldn't have guessed it. Sick fucker that needs to be locked away and beaten for awhile, as well as banned from the league. (for the record I was saying I could see how he could hurt anyone or anything without knowing - but I think he fully knew what he was doing. If he had blacked out he wouldn't of recalled anything about the incident. Hope they fry his ass (not expecting them to though)

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more that comes out about this, and his personal life in general is just shocking. Of all the players in the league.. I just wouldn't have guessed it. Sick fucker that needs to be locked away and beaten for awhile, as well as banned from the league. (for the record I was saying I could see how he could hurt anyone or anything without knowing - but I think he fully knew what he was doing. If he had blacked out he wouldn't of recalled anything about the incident. Hope they fry his ass (not expecting them to though)
He won't be going to prison.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping Denver didn't make the 2pt conversion to tie. Cost me my pick and my 6 team parley.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping Denver didn't make the 2pt conversion to tie. Cost me my pick and my 6 team parley.
holy crap. a 6 team parley. That would have been a decent payout.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy crap. a 6 team parley. That would have been a decent payout.

Yep would have. I'm I low budget gambler. $20.00 a week. 2 $5.00 3 teams and bundle them together for $10.00. 6 pick is a $400. Payout. At least I got my money back for the week on a three card.

negativeCreep

Odd Man Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You were on fucking FIRE until those later games. Nice week sir. Who you got tonight? lol

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EsM4, Here's a friendly reminder you haven't made your picks yet.