• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some recruiting news for those who give a shit

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I can't argue with, simply because Lucky was never healthy mentally or physically while with the team. I loved both players though.

as it should be. Every Husker is deserving of fan affection no matter their role.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful what you say IRULE...some people will tear you apart for thinking so rationally.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful what you say IRULE...some people will tear you apart for thinking so rationally.

except for players like Grixby..
laugh2.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky was a great back for short little dump passes out of the backfield. In fact he was one of the best we had in years at making that little dump pass work. But he wasn't an overall great running back. He had decent vision, but showed little explosiveness, and was willing to go down if a defender was willing to touch him.

I think his vision is what allowed him to make those little passes work because by the time he caught the ball he was in the open field and he just had to make people miss. Straight out of the backfield he wasn't much of a power running back.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
its true Lucky would have gone in the 40's if he had gone after his jr year

he is simply a scheme back, he was very good in one scheme, he had over 1000 yards rushing and over 700 receiving

thats impressive

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except for players like Grixby..
laugh2.gif

I hope your not serious...I never understood why people dog him so much, he was a lock down guy minus a few games. Played great considering he was a 5'9" number 2 kind of corner, forced to cover number one receivers.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your not serious...I never understood why people dog him so much, he was a lock down guy minus a few games. Played great considering he was a 5'9" number 2 kind of corner, forced to cover number one receivers.

I think my deal with him was the way he was used, yes I am aware that he was a phenomenal athlete, but the coaching and play calling set him up to fail... I'm going to blame it on Cosgrove

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of players were supposed to be tremendous athletes and never proved any good.