• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some recruiting news for those who give a shit

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Westerman committed to Texas, but another probable 4 star O-lineman Ryan Klacko visited Lincoln yesterday and went away really impressed and has Nebraska very high now.

DT Quincy Russel committed to Texas 2 days ago, then decommitted yesterday and will be visiting at the Spring game. DT Kevin Williams will also be at the Spring game and I wouldn't be surprised to get a commit out of him there.

Seems to me that our O and D lines are shaping up to have a STACKED class and I am very impressed so far.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember people saying Lucky was going to win a Heisman.................

Yep..You can't teach field vision. LP was the last NU back with true field vision. What a waste.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep..You can't teach field vision. LP was the last NU back with true field vision. What a waste.

Waste?

You dissin my av?

They can't all be Micheal Ohers...................

We did recruit Lp out of a foster home...........

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
cpt obvious here, but we have a leg up over other schools on green as his brother is already here

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Klachko 6' 4" 280 OG commits, This has the potental to be one of the best classes in school history

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still to this day will defend Lucky, would have been a 2nd rounder if he went pro after his junior year (most people forget how great he was in the west coast offense). He came back to help the team, which is more than you can say for a lot of guys. Shit ton of talent and ability, just has bad luck when it comes to the hurtin' bug.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lucky sucked in my eyes. Bust.

Oh and before people hop on my nuts, I thought Corey Ross/Helu/Jackson were all better than Lucky in the decade. And none of them were as hyped up as Lucky was.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Green looks pretty impressive.......however, I will guarantee you he won't be celebrating like that after every single run under Bo's guidance (if he comes to NU).

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Lucky was the guy that worked under the last coach and not under the current to me most of what it was in my eyes is he thought that he didn't or shouldn't have to work to have his spot. The former coach on the other board and in my eyes made promises and didn't really make people earn the spot like they should (What it looks like Watson is doing just not as badly).
I saw what Helu did on a lot less carries and thought Helu should have started but others on the other board said Helu was not as good at blocking as Lucky was. And sometime b4 the bowl game he made the comment that now he wised he had not have stayed. He was not a real team player. Suh was Ganz was. What we need is more guys that want to work to earn a position and know that their job is on the line just like they were under most if not all of the coaches b4 the last coaches (and I use that term very loosely on them, one of them is destroying another college D in MN).

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the previous scheme, Lucky was able to produce RECORD numbers. One play in particular, the "bubble screen". which he exploited his junior year in route to great numbers...was NEVER used the next year. He was injured we, throughout his senior year. which is sad to me. Unlike B Jax, Lucky came back for another year, despite being a 2nd round projected draft pick...which is another reason I will not DOG him for not being a HEISMAN type player.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I can't argue with, simply because Lucky was never healthy mentally or physically while with the team. I loved both players though.