• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope is that we focus almost completely on O-line on the first two days to get back to dominance there, pick up another veteran RB through free agency, then draft in later rounds for defense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hope is that we focus almost completely on O-line on the first two days to get back to dominance there, pick up another veteran RB through free agency, then draft in later rounds for defense.
A LT and a C would be a great 1st two rounds IMO. With the approach the team has taken, it's gonna be difficult to be as strong a team to start next season as last. What's gonna be interesting to me is to see if Dallas resign's Dak to an extension this summer. If they do, then it will have to be asked, why didn't they do it sooner and free more cap space to help the team? With the obvious answer being, they pocket the money

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Allen as well, but I don't think he would pair well with Zeke. If they bring Zeke back I think they look at Brooks or Benson or even a quicker back like Irving. Either way, I can't stand the direction they are going at the position right now
I like Brooks. He looks good. I don't know what to think about Zeke coming back.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brooks. He looks good. I don't know what to think about Zeke coming back.
I think Zeke is 2 years older than when they were disappointed with his level of play and there's no Tony Pollard in the backfield to pair him with. Seeing Green Bay and SF running all over teams in the playoffs and then deciding to go with the worst collection of running backs in the NFL is a very strange strategy IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans trade for Stefon Diggs. They added Joe Mixon, are getting back Tank Dell. They ain't playing...

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to read a article by Goose I miss his draft analysis he was the best bar none IMO
Goose was great and knew who the Cowboys were looking at. Brugler is the as good as anyone with the draft IMO

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a game changer. I could not believe the Cowboys were able to get him in the draft. Just what the offense needed. I wish we had an elite back like that.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a game changer. I could not believe the Cowboys were able to get him in the draft. Just what the offense needed. I wish we had an elite back like that.
been waiting for another TD ever since :(

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas 1976… my first Christmas in the Air Force. Spent the day after Christmas at my grandparents place. Sat in the bedroom with my Grandpa watching the Rams & Vikings in the cold at the Met. My Grandpa was still pissed after the Cowboys lost to the Rams the previous week… and REALLY pissed at Landry because the Cowboys couldn’t run the ball. His argument - Landry wouldn’t commit to it. My argument - Newhouse & Pearson were good but we needed a weapon like the Rams had with McCutcheon and the Vikings had with Foreman.

First week of May - we got Dorsett

Third week of May - we lost my Grandpa.

He would have dug TD. A lot.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly they get something done during training camp. I think they want Cee Dee around for awhile. But Cee Dees value probably at its highest now if they want to trade. If I were running the show then Parsons is my top priority over all others.

Dak or CeeDee are no longer my top priority. Mahomes proved that you don't need a stud at wide out.

If I were running this circus I avoid LB in round one. OL is what I would draft in round one.

And if some fool team wants Dak bad enough on draft day I would highly consider it. Too me they are just delaying the inevitable. If some team wants to give Dak what he wants?

The no trade clause is not as big a deal as most think it is. Daks focus is on money.

Dak should be smart enough to realize that he would be better off doing a sign and trade if he wants the biggest bag. He could get hurt in 2024 and miss out on that big bag.