• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately they are in decent shape for the draft. They pick a few picks before us in the first round and have two seconds before we pick in round two
But they have not been great drafting defense. I am not worried. The 100 players they drafted from Georgia are not doing great. There run defense was not good last year.I remember they thought they out smarted everyone like we did with Jaylen by taking an injury prone Dean. The fans here in Philly complain about the defensive busts they have had. Sidney Brown etc..

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they have not been great drafting defense. I am not worried. The 100 players they drafted from Georgia are not doing great. There run defense was not good last year.I remember they thought they out smarted everyone like we did with Jaylen by taking an injury prone Dean. The fans here in Philly complain about the defensive busts they have had. Sidney Brown etc..
The two defensive tackles from Georgia are pretty darn good.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two defensive tackles from Georgia are pretty darn good.
Not impressed with their defense. Eagles first and second round defensive players since 2017. Derrick Barrnett, Sidney Jones, Nolan Smith are not good players. Jordan Davis seems like he will be good. Not sure about Carter. Overall, they have not drafted defense well. Then they resort to trying to win the free agency title.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed with their defense. Eagles first and second round defensive players since 2017. Derrick Barrnett, Sidney Jones, Nolan Smith are not good players. Jordan Davis seems like he will be good. Not sure about Carter. Overall, they have not drafted defense well. Then they resort to trying to win the free agency title.
Nolan Smith is good

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly Zimmer is able to get more out of Mazi. I found this article interesting... Zimmer will find a way to fix the run defense. He has coached up lesser talent and stopped the run. Hell if you watch a few of the games from 2003 it is night and day compared to the total garbage we have seen here for years when it comes to stopping the run

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly Zimmer is able to get more out of Mazi. I found this article interesting... Zimmer will find a way to fix the run defense. He has coached up lesser talent and stopped the run. Hell if you watch a few of the games from 2003 it is night and day compared to the total garbage we have seen here for years when it comes to stopping the run

Zim is a Heck of a DC. He like a bigger DT's, he will fatten him back up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have an issue with Zeke coming back as long as they aren't dumb enough to think he is a #1 back. Give him a vet minimum deal and let him pass protect some and get 5 carries a game. It's not like Deuce is better than him and I'm not sure Dowdle or Davis are either. I think this team adds two veteran RBs before week 1.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have an issue with Zeke coming back as long as they aren't dumb enough to think he is a #1 back. Give him a vet minimum deal and let him pass protect some and get 5 carries a game. It's not like Deuce is better than him and I'm not sure Dowdle or Davis are either. I think this team adds two veteran RBs before week 1.
I think Zeke and a rookie

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to draft a RB on day two as long as it is a good one we have trash at RB currently

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only 3 backs I would draft on day two. Those would be Allen,Benson or Brooks. If one of those 3 is not there I draft someone else on day two. I like Allen quite a bit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to draft a RB on day two as long as it is a good one we have trash at RB currently
Our RBs are horrible. Without looking I'm sure we have the worst RBs in the league. But, because you can always find a "startable" RB as a FA I hope we address more important positions in the first few rounds of the draft. I'm under no delusion that we will find a veteran RB that is going to be a top 10 or even 20 in the league, but I think you can get by with below average RBs if you have a strong team elsewhere and there will be RBs dropped or easily acquired by trade late in teh offseason that are much better than what we have. I'd rather the first 3 picks be some combo of OL (maybe two of them) LB and NT. But, I'm BPA and will take whatever is there. I just know when this team reaches for a particular position they draft like shit. See last year as an example. Our mistake was not grabbing at least one of the FA RBs to at least set a floor at the position that would be "good enough" if nothing else worked out

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take last season when he left was that he would be a terrific add to a team needing a 3rd Down back who could do a little of everything (Block; routes in the flat; a couple of yards to move the chains). That hasn’t changed. He’d be a nice add in that role here.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only 3 backs I would draft on day two. Those would be Allen,Benson or Brooks. If one of those 3 is not there I draft someone else on day two. I like Allen quite a bit.
I like Allen as well, but I don't think he would pair well with Zeke. If they bring Zeke back I think they look at Brooks or Benson or even a quicker back like Irving. Either way, I can't stand the direction they are going at the position right now