• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So which hole do we try to fill with our top 5 pick at the end of the year?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we can stop and get BBQ and lemon meringue pie.

only if it's in KC or Memphis. they were a couple out near the Pantex Plant in Texas (east of armadillo) back in the early 90's.

love BBQ and meringue pie. the meringue is better at night with a female tbh.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still running from away from you. just for my safety. besides, you throw around 17 lb. plates all day long, so I got one shot, then I'm gunna skedaddle.

One fight in twenty five years and suddenly I'm Sugar Ray. Couldn't turn the other cheek anymore after two years with that guy. I spent more time attempting to hold back @Chief602 when he was younger.

That was two days on the plates for what was supposed to be easy OT. (Man that hurt my outta shape ass) I feel like I play X-box all day on my joysticks. That's sticks with a S before Smitty reads this. I walk after work, but never run anymore. Not even close to a jog.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One fight in twenty five years and suddenly I'm Sugar Ray. Couldn't turn the other cheek anymore after two years with that guy. I spent more time attempting to hold back @Chief602 when he was younger.

That was two days on the plates for what was supposed to be easy OT. (Man that hurt my outta shape ass) I feel like I play X-box all day on my joysticks. That's sticks with a S before Smitty reads this. I walk after work, but never run anymore. Not even close to a jog.

word is your a big boy.

I fall when the ceiling fan gets turned on.

just a sayin'

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only if it's in KC or Memphis. they were a couple out near the Pantex Plant in Texas (east of armadillo) back in the early 90's.

love BBQ and meringue pie. the meringue is better at night with a female tbh.

@Thruthefog is that BBQ still there. You live in armadillo right? Lol

Been to a few in KC. Tried to go to one in Memphis when I was stranded at the airport. Anything good around Mobile? Still need to make a Reese's senior bowl one year.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything good around Mobile?

there's two possibly three that are really good

1). Dreamland... near I-65 and old shell road.... is ***** (5/5)
2).Mo's BBQ..... can be hit or miss at times
3.) The Brick Pit.... also near Dreamland... prolly a mile or so down the road.... is ****1/2 (4.5/5)

all three have great Brisket and Beef Ribs.... Dreamland has those two and really really good smoked turkey legs and smoked chicken breast.... can't forget the pulled pork either

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take a second and conditional 4th or 5th. IMO it's his knees that wearing down quickly. Take what you can get and clear the money. I'd hope he does not decline any faster no matter where he is. He got abused early and often in his career and took a lot of low hits. More so than most guys.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take a second and conditional 4th or 5th. IMO it's his knees that wearing down quickly. Take what you can get and clear the money

yepper's on all that above..

he's dropping more and more passes since his wrist injury in 2012 and early 2013 surgery for same.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you throw around 17 lb. plates all day long

That was two days on the plates for what was supposed to be easy OT.

if it makes you feel any better, I can only do 17's in fragments.

a tall boy then a shot. a tall boy then a shot. a tall boy then a shot. then I'm pretty much done.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reads necessary with a 3-4. Not his strong suit.

I've been tryin' to find this one.

Okay, so I get that more reads are involved with a 3-4 but is the problem a pre-snap read when that 3-4 is whole, meaning not dropping 1 of the LB'ers for a nickel package CB and that 4th LB'er has him confused or is the problem a post snap. I've been more inclined to think it's the post snap reads and the OLine doesn't give him enough time to go through all those progressions.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Thruthefog is that BBQ still there. You live in armadillo right? Lol

Been to a few in KC. Tried to go to one in Memphis when I was stranded at the airport. Anything good around Mobile? Still need to make a Reese's senior bowl one year.

Don't know about BBQ places near Pantex. I don't go near Pantex. Don't want to be staring down the barrels of military weapons.

Here in Amarillo I go to a different place depending on what I want (ribs, sausage, pork strips, beef, etc.). Dyer's has the best ribs. For all around BBQ, I go to Borger and eat at Sutphen's.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about BBQ places near Pantex. I don't go near Pantex. Don't want to be staring down the barrels of military weapons.

Here in Amarillo I go to a different place depending on what I want (ribs, sausage, pork strips, beef, etc.). Dyer's has the best ribs. For all around BBQ, I go to Borger and eat at Sutphen's.

Three diners with no M's. That's a plus.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know where he ranks among DT's, but while waiting to have my heart ripped out by the UM punter -- I watched WVU/Baylor and I was extremely impressed with DT Andrew Billings of Baylor.

I wanted to watch Oakman or whatever their DE's name is, but it was Billings I couldn't stop watching. That guy is an absolute tank. Right at the end, I caught a comment from the announcers saying he set the national record in high school power lifting going over 2000 lbs for bench, squat and dead lift. He beat Mark Henry's record.

I decided to look it up. As an 18 year old -- he benched 500, squat of 805 and dead lift of 705 lbs. I'd take that in the middle of my defense.

I like Billings too. If you watch this video, starting at the 25 second mark, ol' #75, Billings is 1 yard behind the highlighted blue line and the NT is dropping into coverage (27 yd line, all by himself) and he tracks down that Kansas RB. C'mon man, a NT being able to run 33 yards like that. Crazy. There's some video that I've watched where he doesn't give full effort, very similar to the one I posted of Nkemdiche but these kids are absolute freaks of nature.

nice find TrustMe but I'm not going to let you Toot your horn.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just dumbed my way into finding him. Had never even heard of him prior to this weekend. I turned on Baylor to watch someone completely different. By the end -- the only two guys on Baylor that I found intriguing were Billings and Coleman.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just dumbed my way into finding him. Had never even heard of him prior to this weekend. I turned on Baylor to watch someone completely different. By the end -- the only two guys on Baylor that I found intriguing were Billings and Coleman.

WeLLLLLLLLLLL... it's like this, seems as though there's ALOT of TOOT TOOT going on around. This ol sumbidge is going to traverse down that lane....

Big_Blue_72 Sept 3rd 2015

The following are from notes only and I'm not sure, but I believe many are JR.'s
The ones Gandy pointed out and that I agree with. ************ means I really would like to pursue

ALA DT A'Shawn Robinson***************** highly doubt he's available for us
MSS DT Chris Jones************* maybe he's available
BAY NT Andrew Billing***********love this kid's motor, brawn, power, a 0/1-tech.
LaT DT Vernon Butler*****sleeper, keep your eye out late rounds
K-ST DT Travis Britz******I expect him to improve/surprise... again late round

Last edited:

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WeLLLLLLLLLLL... it's like this, seems as though there's ALOT of TOOT TOOT going on around. This ol sumbidge is going to traverse down that lane....

Big_Blue_72 Sept 3rd 2015

The following are from notes only and I'm not sure, but I believe many are JR.'s
The ones Gandy pointed out and that I agree with. ************ means I really would like to pursue

ALA DT A'Shawn Robinson***************** highly doubt he's available for us
MSS DT Chris Jones************* maybe he's available
BAY NT Andrew Billing***********love this kid's motor, brawn, power, a 0/1-tech.
LaT DT Vernon Butler*****sleeper, keep your eye out late rounds
K-ST DT Travis Britz******I expect him to improve/surprise... again late round

playing-flute.gif

A big hell yeah to me..... bragging class pre-101

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a Yazz Flute?

:noidea:

I got no idea. I was trying to find one of those flutes you get in elementary school but I couldn't remember the name of it.

ya know, like a starter kit one

maybe someone can post one cuz I earned it fair and square ?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yamaha-YRS23.jpg
:noidea:

I got no idea. I was trying to find one of those flutes you get in elementary school but I couldn't remember the name of it.

ya know, like a starter kit one

maybe someone can post one cuz I earned it fair and square ?

It was called a recorder.

I was going for actual size effect there. Surprised they were even invented back then. Lol