• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

so, what are all of us looking for tonight...?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY looking forward to this game actually. things i'm hoping to see is how the new guys on the roster perform and seeing how D'Antoni's influence with a full training camp work. don't know how much the starters will play, but i'm doubting it'll be all that much time. oh, and one other thing...

Go Lakers!!:yahoo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Kobe and Gasol will be absent. I'll be interested to see how Nash works without Kobe around and see how Blake, Farmar, Young, Johnson, and Henry operate with the front court of Sacre, Kaman, and Kelly.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Kobe and Gasol will be absent. I'll be interested to see how Nash works without Kobe around and see how Blake, Farmar, Young, Johnson, and Henry operate with the front court of Sacre, Kaman, and Kelly.

agree. also i think it'll be interesting to see the things D'Antoni does with coaching these guys. i know it's only pre-season, but you try to pick up on how he's going to do thing imo. and if the guys on the floor react positively to his coaching style. looking forward to it...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read that Nash will not play either.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely looking forward to this. Like the rest, I want to see how the new guys respond. We know that Kobe, Pau and Nash will be fine, just need to see what else they've got!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nash and Pau are sitting out because the Lakers play again tomorrow night. I think they get into that game.

Other than seeing Mad Dog back on the bench :yahoo:, I'm most interested in seeing how Wes Johnson does. They've said that he has been playing very well in practice so far. He's going to be an important component of the team on both ends of the court with his length and perimeter shooting.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nash and Pau are sitting out because the Lakers play again tomorrow night. I think they get into that game.

Other than seeing Mad Dog back on the bench :yahoo:, I'm most interested in seeing how Wes Johnson does. They've said that he has been playing very well in practice so far. He's going to be an important component of the team on both ends of the court with his length and perimeter shooting.

yeah i'm with you there. this kid was a high draft pick a couple of seasons back, so i'm HOPING he's going to reach his potential while he's here. that'd certainly be a plus, especially since he came so cheap. definitely sold on his athleticism. should fun to watch...

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i'm with you there. this kid was a high draft pick a couple of seasons back, so i'm HOPING he's going to reach his potential while he's here. that'd certainly be a plus, especially since he came so cheap. definitely sold on his athleticism. should fun to watch...

That's the hope. Sometimes it takes players a few years to get the NBA and to get the right opportunity. This will really be his first opportunity to play a significant role on a team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but the underlying vibe that this team has that it did not have last year is that everyone WANTS to be a Laker and play for them this year. Kobe is still in Germany I believe. I also want to see if Goudelocke and Morris have improved if they get into the game at all this evening.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but the underlying vibe that this team has that it did not have last year is that everyone WANTS to be a Laker and play for them this year. Kobe is still in Germany I believe. I also want to see if Goudelocke and Morris have improved if they get into the game at all this evening.

lol, i'm with ya. screw D12 for not wanting to be a Laker. the guy obviously couldn't handle it. as far as Kobe and Gasol go it's cool, let 'em heal and be sure i say. i AM with you as far as guard play goes. that's gonna be important because of all the emphasis these days on the PG being able to pass and penetrate. ah well, less than 2 hours 'til tip-off...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also question to us Lakers "circle jerkers"(that according to one insufferable turd), what do you guys think of the potential for Robert Sacre to get to being a serviceable Center...?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also question to us Lakers "circle jerkers"(that according to one insufferable turd), what do you guys think of the potential for Robert Sacre to get to being a serviceable Center...?

I see him as a serviceable backup who can come in, bang a little, play some defense and get some rebounds!! Any offense that the Lakers get from him will be bonus points!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be an intresting season i know we ain't winning a championship but this team has some young players now that where all 1st round picks before. We don't need draft picks some people are idiots thinking " oh well Lakers are finished for the future no draft picks " like really ?? college players suck now & the lakers don't give a shit about draft picks LMAO!!

Lakers have a full training camp now with Antonni & Rambis back this team might not be as talented as last year but maybe a better team overall. We didn't have any young players & Athleticism I expect Young & Farmar to definetly make up for that, could be a fun season. The key will be if Kobes back soon & how will we defend that paint we don't have shot blocking. Team defense will be huge but i know it's easier said then done with Antonni calling the shots :doh:

Go Lakers :yahoo:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be an intresting season i know we ain't winning a championship but this team has some young players now that where all 1st round picks before. We don't need draft picks some people are idiots thinking " oh well Lakers are finished for the future no draft picks " like really ?? college players suck now & the lakers don't give a shit about draft picks LMAO!!

Lakers have a full training camp now with Antonni & Rambis back this team might not be as talented as last year but maybe a better team overall. We didn't have any young players & Athleticism I expect Young & Farmar to definetly make up for that, could be a fun season. The key will be if Kobes back soon & how will we defend that paint we don't have shot blocking. Team defense will be huge but i know it's easier said then done with Antonni calling the shots :doh:

Go Lakers :yahoo:

i feel ya. also did you guys hear about LaMarcus Aldridge being unhappy in Portland? maybe Kupchak could work a deal...?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feel ya. also did you guys hear about LaMarcus Aldridge being unhappy in Portland? maybe Kupchak could work a deal...?

I did here something like that a few months ago i believe but i havn't heard anything since but yeah his not happy there...that would be great to get him here..i'm pretty sure he would fit in very nicely & the Lakers will be a force with him:nod:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I won't be paying too much attention to this one(LSU is on AND Ohio St is on upset alert), but I'm looking at the start of this one and we look like a team with a lot of moving parts on it, however Blake and Kaman looks decent. It's very early in the 1st though

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then turnip might bump the Lakers all the way up to an 11 seed!!:laugh3:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I see in the first half except for Blake. The dude still plays soft. Kaman played well. Sacre is a keeper and he did more than play D and rebound. Hitting nice jumpers. I love Farmar and Nick Young having a big night with 17 first half points. Lots of passing and running and the team looks energized. I love this Xavier Henry who ends the half by hitting a 3/4 court three! I think this team is coming along nicely. Jordon Hill looks rested and Wesley Johnson looks good as well. Our D is still little suspect but not the blatant standing around like we saw last year. Not bad and we are up at the half.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I see in the first half except for Blake. The dude still plays soft. Kaman played well. Sacre is a keeper and he did more than play D and rebound. Hitting nice jumpers. I love Farmar and Nick Young having a big night with 17 first half points. Lots of passing and running and the team looks energized. I love this Xavier Henry who ends the half by hitting a 3/4 court three! I think this team is coming along nicely. Jordon Hill looks rested and Wesley Johnson looks good as well. Our D is still little suspect but not the blatant standing around like we saw last year. Not bad and we are up at the half.

this team looks fast and athletic, not to mention they are playing AGGRESSIVE. i know, it's the first pre-season game and no need to get TOO high on it, but wouldn't it be nice if they played like this throughout the season...?