• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So.... I was at a bar last night.....

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_n1uazgR1JJ1qln00mo1_500.gif

raw

giphy.gif

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I skimmed through this but as soon as I seen rainbow shirt dude and a fan of a billion teams of the NFL and NCAA but talks trash I thought of Droider aka dickrider so I assume this is about this character.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WELL.
PLAYED.

The entire story is completely plausible.

Could have used a Terminator or C3PO reference though.
:doh: Damn! Wish I woulda thought about that one. Terminator would have put it over the top.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: Damn! Wish I woulda thought about that one. Terminator would have put it over the top.
Wait a minute... this isn't factual!? :gaah: Knew I should have made you give up your source.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I skimmed through this but as soon as I seen rainbow shirt dude and a fan of a billion teams of the NFL and NCAA but talks trash I thought of Droider aka dickrider so I assume this is about this character.

Holy shit, you're smart!!!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When all of the sudden some random dude in rainbow shirt sat down beside and started to strike up a conversation. Guy was already wasted as fuck too. Said he had already downed 3 long island ice teas.

Anyway......He then proceeded to ask if I was a Sooner fan, to which I replied,"Wow! Yes, how the heck did you know that? My OU hat and shirt give it away?" He laughed and said yes before asking me: "You know what I call Bob Stoops?" , and before I could even guess he shouted out, " Little game Bob!". Being in no mood to defend Bob I just simply laughed and told him that's pretty funny and original.

So then this is where the story gets a little weird. I proceeded to ask him what his favorite college team was, and then, no lie, he rattled off about 15 or 20 different colleges. I even asked about his favorite NFL team and he probably quoted half of the damn league as being favorites.

So know I'm telling myself, "I'm fixing to fuck with this dudes head for being such a douche of a fan." The bar was replaying the Michigan State Notre Dame game, so I asked him if he had heard the rumors about coach Kelly at Notre Dame? He got real interested and said "no, what's going on?" I went on to tell him I was actually a booster at Notre Dame and through a group email we had obtained that we were prepared to fire Bryan Kelly at the end of the year if the right coach was available. Even threw in that it might affect LSU too and the dude bought it. He asked If there was anyway I could see that email and I said: "sure just give me your email address and I'll send it to you later tonight" "You have to promise to keep this a secret though" He agreed and the weirdo even tried to do a pinky promise on it.

Quite literally typed up a word document saying "As Notre Dame boosters we are prepared to fire Coach Kelly this season if the right coach in replacement is available in has strong interest in taking the job" ---------
Sincerely, Notre Dame Boosters chairman, Thor Butnotcomplaining" (seriously Thor Butnotcomplaining and he didn't ask a single question). :pound:

Anyway. After a while told him I was gonna head home for the evening to which he replied: ""Yeah me to, waiting for my girl to get back at me anyway". I then asked : " your wife, girlfriend?" " He said : "No. Well...At least not yet anyway. Her names Bonham but I'm still just waiting on her to message me back on some sports site from about 2 weeks ago".
I just simply chucked and went on out the door. Some people! :L
:useful:

The Notre Dame stuff, I mean.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The potential is strong with this one...

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When all of the sudden some random dude in rainbow shirt sat down beside and started to strike up a conversation. Guy was already wasted as fuck too. Said he had already downed 3 long island ice teas.

Anyway......He then proceeded to ask if I was a Sooner fan, to which I replied,"Wow! Yes, how the heck did you know that? My OU hat and shirt give it away?" He laughed and said yes before asking me: "You know what I call Bob Stoops?" , and before I could even guess he shouted out, " Little game Bob!". Being in no mood to defend Bob I just simply laughed and told him that's pretty funny and original.

So then this is where the story gets a little weird. I proceeded to ask him what his favorite college team was, and then, no lie, he rattled off about 15 or 20 different colleges. I even asked about his favorite NFL team and he probably quoted half of the damn league as being favorites.

So know I'm telling myself, "I'm fixing to fuck with this dudes head for being such a douche of a fan." The bar was replaying the Michigan State Notre Dame game, so I asked him if he had heard the rumors about coach Kelly at Notre Dame? He got real interested and said "no, what's going on?" I went on to tell him I was actually a booster at Notre Dame and through a group email we had obtained that we were prepared to fire Bryan Kelly at the end of the year if the right coach was available. Even threw in that it might affect LSU too and the dude bought it. He asked If there was anyway I could see that email and I said: "sure just give me your email address and I'll send it to you later tonight" "You have to promise to keep this a secret though" He agreed and the weirdo even tried to do a pinky promise on it.

Quite literally typed up a word document saying "As Notre Dame boosters we are prepared to fire Coach Kelly this season if the right coach in replacement is available in has strong interest in taking the job" ---------
Sincerely, Notre Dame Boosters chairman, Thor Butnotcomplaining" (seriously Thor Butnotcomplaining and he didn't ask a single question). :pound:

Anyway. After a while told him I was gonna head home for the evening to which he replied: ""Yeah me to, waiting for my girl to get back at me anyway". I then asked : " your wife, girlfriend?" " He said : "No. Well...At least not yet anyway. Her names Bonham but I'm still just waiting on her to message me back on some sports site from about 2 weeks ago".
I just simply chucked and went on out the door. Some people! :L
*Quick Update* ----
After watching the LSU game last night and everyone and their momma knowing Les Miles was gone i thought I'd mess with Rainbow Warrior's head again.

I literally sent him a decoder ring and a text of nothing but numbers that translated to :"Do not tell a soul, but we've also seen a group email from LSU insider Arthur Anymoredonuts (Again, didn't ask a single question. :pound:) that Les Miles will be fired by LSU and will have strong interest in Coach Herman".

Took him 8 hours to decode it! :pound::L

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone wait that long for a quickie on the hood of the car in the woods? Maybe....!

11.jpg