• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So apparently the Bucs defensive game plan banked on the fact....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys, heard you were talking about me so I thought I'd drop in and explain. To be honest I didn't like the poster I turned into here. I found myself in pissing matches all day every day and it got old. I like to argue for sure but not to this level and it's never been like that for me anywhere other than here.

I join a new site where a poster is openly cheering a horrible injury to his starting QB, another who screamed that he wanted to punch in his monitor because I had the "idiotic" opinion that Cousins was not the answer, and I just felt it was time to return to KFFL.

Before I go I gotta say that sadly I am finally forced to agree that Robert is never going to be the answer. That is devastating news for me and it should be for you all as well. Again there is no viable Plan B. I did think about this place when I saw Mallet's numbers, LOL, but let's not get ahead of ourselves on that guy as fans always tend to do.

Anyway take care guys.

Dave

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to the Eagles forum DGF, we can commiserate together.

PS Is Desean Jackson still a leader? ;)

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to the Eagles forum DGF, we can commiserate together.

PS Is Desean Jackson still a leader? ;)

Heh, he would be if he had a QB that could hit him in stride, the three or four times a game he's wide open behind the entire defense.

DJax would be absurd in NE or Denver. In DC, he's just a disgruntled bitch.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey boys, heard you were talking about me so I thought I'd drop in and explain. To be honest I didn't like the poster I turned into here. I found myself in pissing matches all day every day and it got old. I like to argue for sure but not to this level and it's never been like that for me anywhere other than here.

I join a new site where a poster is openly cheering a horrible injury to his starting QB, another who screamed that he wanted to punch in his monitor because I had the "idiotic" opinion that Cousins was not the answer, and I just felt it was time to return to KFFL.

Before I go I gotta say that sadly I am finally forced to agree that Robert is never going to be the answer. That is devastating news for me and it should be for you all as well. Again there is no viable Plan B. I did think about this place when I saw Mallet's numbers, LOL, but let's not get ahead of ourselves on that guy as fans always tend to do.

Anyway take care guys.

Dave

You should stick around... just be more selective on which debates you choose to participate in. We'll just call this a break, not goodbye :) Like on Friends.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway take care guys.

Dave

It's incredibly frustrating being a skins fan. Year after year...same old shit. Tempers flare as a result, and it's hard to maintain perspective. Sometimes I just take a break from posting to regain equilibrium. Maybe that is the answer for you too.

Reality is, First and foremost, we are all fans of a dysfunctional team...we don't need to be dysfunctional with each other as losses accrue.

I enjoy your posts and hope we continue to see you about. :suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, he would be if he had a QB that could hit him in stride, the three or four times a game he's wide open behind the entire defense.

DJax would be absurd in NE or Denver. In DC, he's just a disgruntled bitch.

Sadly...Hard to blame him if he feels that way at this point.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyway take care guys.

Dave

DGF... I can only speak for myself in this. But I actually respect you as a poster and your conviction to the player and your opinion of him at the time. For me its never personal with other posters. I realize that tempers flare, and if it were that serious Skinsdad and I would have put out contract hits on each other years ago. But truth is, I consider him a friend, and I was actually looking forward to including you into our little dysfunctional family over here. really hope you come back dude.

as for the Griff thing. I agree that he isnt the long term answer. But i will also throw this out there because I am ever the voice of opposition around here. Maybe what Griff really needs is to hit rock bottom in order ot re-evaluate himself and actually work on the 3 things that i think are his real issue.

1. He has got to learn to get rid of the ball faster and on time.
2. He has got to get to the point where he trusts what he sees post snap so that he can get rid of the ball on time.

3. He needs to continue to learn to read defenses, and adjust accordingly.

Physically the kid has everything you want if he can stay healthy. So as much as people are NOW starting to say we need to ditch him, this season is lost. This is the perfect time to sit down with the QB and the team as a whole, lay the cards out and let them know... we are going to make Robert AND Kirk into the QB's we want over the next six games. Any one who is not on board with helping in this venture can start planning their next career move. And if neither works out, then we will move forward accordingly.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 took a huge step backward in this loss to the fans of this team

but again this loss sucked and people are blowing off steam but what if we beat the 49ers

i bet the tone is much different then

right now you will see colt come in probably vs the 49ers because the team is losing the fan base right now

neither Rg3 or KC seized the job and rg3's athleticism can only take you so far . if i am coach right now , unless Rg3 turns this around in about a half of the 49ers game he is done as a viable qb option in DC

Rg3 needs to get his head on straight and fast because he is tavaris jackson at this point

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 took a huge step backward in this loss to the fans of this team

but again this loss sucked and people are blowing off steam but what if we beat the 49ers

i bet the tone is much different then

right now you will see colt come in probably vs the 49ers because the team is losing the fan base right now

neither Rg3 or KC seized the job and rg3's athleticism can only take you so far . if i am coach right now , unless Rg3 turns this around in about a half of the 49ers game he is done as a viable qb option in DC

Rg3 needs to get his head on straight and fast because he is tavaris jackson at this point

I've said this before, you don't bench the QB because of who is behind him, you bench the QB if he's not running the offense properly. And that is pretty evident, RGIII is not running this offense well at all.

So if we see Colt, its not because Colt is the future of the franchise, its because RGIII is playing his way out of the job, just like Cousins played his way out of the job.

The starting QB job is always the guy taking snaps job to lose. Play well and you keep playing. If not, its next man up until we find the answer.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand, if you bench RG3, he is done in DC. May not be a bad thing, but he won't recover from another benching. Which may be part of the problem. He is very thin skinned.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understand, if you bench RG3, he is done in DC. May not be a bad thing, but he won't recover from another benching. Which may be part of the problem. He is very thin skinned.

There's no evidence to suggest he's recovered from the benching last year.

Or completely recovered from the injury in the playoffs for that matter.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no evidence to suggest he's recovered from the benching last year.

Or completely recovered from the injury in the playoffs for that matter.

That's actually an interesting point. It doesn't seem that he is anywhere near as fast as he was his rookie year. How many times have we seen DEs or OLBs run him down from behind this year? His rookie year, he was blowing by those guys. I don't think he ever did recover 100% from that injury.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if he cant get a thicker skin he will fails

right now he is failing

i know one thing , he needs to get everybody out of his ear and play HIS game

you see him missing wide open guys by not throwing the damn ball

to me that hesitation comes from not playing his game . hit the open guy and make the play