• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So after week 4, who's your top team

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously way too soon to declare the best team in the NFL - lotsa football remains to be played. But still, some teams are already showings signs of rising to the top. Forget all the power ranking polls, who do you see at this early point in the season as the possible team to beat.

I gotta go with the Bills, who were my preseason choice to finally make it back to the Super Bowl. Game 1 kinda threw me off when they lost to the Steelers. But since then, they're looking every bit the team that I expected can go the distance.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams/Bucs/Chiefs have been and will continue to be the 3 team group I fully expect the championship to come from. I would take them over the field.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams/Bucs/Chiefs have been and will continue to be the 3 team group I fully expect the championship to come from. I would take them over the field.
Rams remain a bit inconsistent, the Chiefs defense is not really all that good. But I agree if the Bucs remain healthy, they could have a real shot at returning to the SB.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams remain a bit inconsistent, the Chiefs defense is not really all that good. But I agree if the Bucs remain healthy, they could have a real shot at returning to the SB.

I actually think none of those three will make it to tje SB....

Brady I believe is finally going downhill in my opinion....A nad decision from Belicek and a goal post was the only thing stopping NE in upsetting goat qb....
Buffalo is looking like the favorite for the Lombardi right now......That D is legit.

The tale of rhe tape could change for me this weekend when Buffalo visits KC....
Its a huge for KC,as they aey are the basement dwellers right now....Another loss for them just furthers them deeper....

Arizona is looking good,which I was completely surprised by the beating the Rams....Kyler is balling....

Same with Dallas and the Chargers.....
Justin Herbert is the next best thing to MaHomes......Ekeler,Williams and Keenan are top notch wrs....

Right now my top 3:
Buffalo-Chargers and Ari.....Buffalo for the win.....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think none of those three will make it to tje SB....

Brady I believe is finally going downhill in my opinion....A nad decision from Belicek and a goal post was the only thing stopping NE in upsetting goat qb....
Buffalo is looking like the favorite for the Lombardi right now......That D is legit.

The tale of rhe tape could change for me this weekend when Buffalo visits KC....
Its a huge for KC,as they aey are the basement dwellers right now....Another loss for them just furthers them deeper....

Arizona is looking good,which I was completely surprised by the beating the Rams....Kyler is balling....

Same with Dallas and the Chargers.....
Justin Herbert is the next best thing to MaHomes......Ekeler,Williams and Keenan are top notch wrs....

Right now my top 3:
Buffalo-Chargers and Ari.....Buffalo for the win.....
Good stuff. I only had one team at this point that would project to win it all in the Bills, if for no other reason than that suffocating defense, which is one nasty unit. Yet if I were to expand a bit as far as teams who have a shot, I'd have to include the Browns, the Cardinals, the Ravens, and yes the hated Packers. I commented on Jiddy's post that I don't like the Chiefs' D this year - didn't like it much last year either, it's just that it's even worse this season. But they still have arguably the best offense in the NFL, so they could never be fully counted out.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff. I only had one team at this point that would project to win it all in the Bills, if for no other reason than that suffocating defense, which is one nasty unit. Yet if I were to expand a bit as far as teams who have a shot, I'd have to include the Browns, the Cardinals, the Ravens, and yes the hated Packers. I commented on Jiddy's post that I don't like the Chiefs' D this year - didn't like it much last year either, it's just that it's even worse this season. But they still have arguably the best offense in the NFL, so they could never be fully counted out.

Yes,the way the Pack are playing,they are on fire,but I wanna see them beat a legit team first.....

Browns are laughable actually....imb,Mayfield is not a top qb that is needed to keep up with Allen,Patrick and Justin....
Ravens eh.......just dpnt think D is legit enough,nor do I like their rb situation....
Lamaar cant do it all....

KC is my fave team besides our team,so Ill keep my fingers crossed this weekend...

Huge huge game for both teams....

And its on Sunday night.....:yes:

Oh,and nevermind the spelling in my posts,kinda hard to type on my phone.....lol

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams, Bills

Don't sleep on Carolina however. They have a great young defense (youngest in the league I believe), the best running back in CMC, and Darnold is playing great. Shout out to grey pubes for getting Darnold completely wrong, what else is new.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously way too soon to declare the best team in the NFL - lotsa football remains to be played. But still, some teams are already showings signs of rising to the top. Forget all the power ranking polls, who do you see at this early point in the season as the possible team to beat.

I gotta go with the Bills, who were my preseason choice to finally make it back to the Super Bowl. Game 1 kinda threw me off when they lost to the Steelers. But since then, they're looking every bit the team that I expected can go the distance.
Same, Bills need to be in the discussion.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team hot right now will cool before seasons end. Ill wait and see who heats up towards the end.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team hot right now will cool before seasons end. Ill wait and see who heats up towards the end.
The question wasn't who we think is going to win the SB 4 months down the road, it was simply who do you see as the team to beat at this point, or perhaps better put, who at this moment looks like the strongest team after week 4. Obviously things can change and we'll see ups and downs from almost every team in the league as the season wears on. Don't be afraid to pick a team or a few teams noon. No one is gonna hold you to it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question wasn't who we think is going to win the SB 4 months down the road, it was simply who do you see as the team to beat at this point, or perhaps better put, who at this moment looks like the strongest team after week 4. Obviously things can change and we'll see ups and downs from almost every team in the league as the season wears on. Don't be afraid to pick a team or a few teams noon. No one is gonna hold you to it.

I'm at fault for bringing the championship into it...and I stand by my 3 teams...We shall see.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK i get it. I have not paid enough attension to have a pick. I have seen only the Bears play and don't really follow the league anymore. Politics in football was the last straw for me. I was already getting board with it because of all the rule changes for safety reasons. I get the reason for player safety but it makes the games a lot less fun to watch.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers and Cards look good but the Cards have started hot before but couldn't keep it going for a full season.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky lover. Did I do that right? I've only recently changed sides and I am still learning.
Would be interesting to see Mitch start a game for the Bills. Not hoping anything happens to Allen, but would be very interesting to watch.