• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sniper Elite V2? anyone played it?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for a new game to play. My buddy and I play online co-op games, and we are just about tired of BL2. We have had a lot of fun with the COD and BF games, but not wanting to wait for BF4 now to come out.

Sniper Elite v2 looks interesting, but wondering if anyone has played it. He sucks at sports games, so any co-op sports games are out. We tried basketball and hockey and he gave up quickly on both. We both are more the hang back and snipe vs the run and gun, so those are the games we like.

To date the best game we played, and the one that got us hooked on co-op games is PS2's SOCOM Combined Assault. Nothing has come close to that one yet.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IN case anyone was thinking of getting this game, it's ok if you have a buddy that also likes to play slow sniper games. If they are runa nd gun, you will die.

So far, it's fun. The bullet kill cam thing gets old pretty quick though.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it. I have not finished it as my ps3 finally stopped reading disks a little while ago after what has to be thousands and thousands of hours using it, but I liked the strategy aspect and am generally a fan of stealth type games like that. My favorite game was MGS4, which, while you don't have to snipe to beat it by any means, can be played through in a fairly successful way using mainly a sniper rifle (except obviously certain bosses), so I was a fan of the gameplay in sniper elite.