• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Snakes vs Tiggers

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with Gibby embracing common sense and putting a guy in the lead-off spot that can consistently get on base??? I though for sure he'd have Marte in there since they just called him up and he was batting .217.

Peralta is hitting .329. Lead-off hitter? Hmmm...Gibby must have been in quite an experimental mood.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im assuming once D-Backs pick up one more starter at deadline that they DFA Cahill?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbacks are fighting back after Cahill laid an egg.

7-5 with 2 on & 0 outs in the 7th for the Dbacks.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg, Stites is fucking garbage

another pathetic piece of shit reliever that Towers loves

fucking kill me

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did he pitch to Cabrera?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for bringing Cahill hope, getting two flukey average to good starts before the deadline, fooling someone and getting something of minor value for him in a trade. Nice idea in theory though.

He wouldn't yield a used jock strap at this point.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL

6.59 era for a bullpen guy. hmmmm, maybe he doesn't belong in MLB, but why win

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost every scout in MLB said Kennedy for Stites was not a good trade

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meanwhile, while Bauer took the loss today for Indians, he still pitched another solid game, 6 IP, 3 ER, 2 BB, 7 K;s

is ERA now 3.93. Not too shabby for a young guy in American League. Is he an ace or even a #2? no, maybe not ever, but still would be easily 2nd best starter in d-backs CURRENT rotation

but hey, we just HAD to have that light hitting SS in Gregorius, when we already had Owings and Pennington

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burns and Gambo show making note of something i mentioned the other day that just disgusts me

it sounded pretty much a home game for Tigers today, and just about entire series

just embarassing. One of the reasons why i can't stand this city for sports, except for probably Suns, though theres still fake fans that quickly throw on their Lakers gear when LA is in town, then swap back to Suns after

makes me sick

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the day the Diamondbacks brought back Cahill that this organization is a disgrace. I have never seen a team top to bottom so pathetic. Horrible product on the field, awful situation in the front office, and no hope of anything in the minors except maybe a few players. The team new needs new ownership. Remember Kendrick forced out Colangelo, FORCED HIM OUT. Kicked out the guy that put Arizona on the sports map. Such a shame. Since Colangelo has been gone, what have the Diamondbacks done? Basically two fluke years of decent baseball when they were expected to do nothing. Both of which were followed by terrible seasons instead of improvement. Two playoff appearances in ten years. Colangelo got 3 division titles including a World Series championship in six years. Thanks a lot Mr. Kendrick.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the day the Diamondbacks brought back Cahill that this organization is a disgrace. I have never seen a team top to bottom so pathetic. Horrible product on the field, awful situation in the front office, and no hope of anything in the minors except maybe a few players. The team new needs new ownership. Remember Kendrick forced out Colangelo, FORCED HIM OUT. Kicked out the guy that put Arizona on the sports map. Such a shame. Since Colangelo has been gone, what have the Diamondbacks done? Basically two fluke years of decent baseball when they were expected to do nothing. Both of which were followed by terrible seasons instead of improvement. Two playoff appearances in ten years. Colangelo got 3 division titles including a World Series championship in six years. Thanks a lot Mr. Kendrick.

to be fair about that though, Colangelo also spent spent spent like crazy to get it. Look, loved the 2001 WS trophy and will forever remember it, but also gotta take the good with the bad as far as Colangelo goes

it wasn't last year I think? that they finally paid off Bernard Gilkey's horrid contract.