• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack talk thread.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more a "what the hell man". I don't know what he was trying to do, but he threw his passengers like rag dogs.
Yeah he deserved to get thrown to the floor, what an idiot.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more a "what the hell man". I don't know what he was trying to do, but he threw his passengers like rag dogs.
Could be another person not understanding the conditions while going way to fast and couldn't recover. He's lucky the boat didn't flip or roll over.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO you know what he did he hit a wake and it cut in and turned hard right! Dude was showing off and I bet he was trying to catch a little air on the wake and he hit it wrong, the boat was all ready rocking left and right hard then it finally caught LMAO. He ( The Driver ) vanished hard and i think the girls might have some broken bones in their faces. WTF they all doing standing up when he is doing like 45-50+ on the water?

They are lucky that boat didn't roll on them for real. Watch the water level in the back as the boat rocks left and right as it's bouncing along the water.

Last edited:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO you know what he did he hit a wake and it cut in and turned hard right! Dude was showing off and I bet he was trying to catch a little air on the wake and he hit it wrong, the boat was all ready rocking left and right hard then it finally caught LMAO. He ( The Driver ) vanished hard and i think the girls might have some broken bones in their faces. WTF they all doing standing up when he is doing like 45-50+ on the water?

They are lucky that boat didn't roll on them for real. Watch the water level in the back as the boat rocks left and right as it's bouncing along the water.
Possible broken bones and concussion is much better then dead. Honestly those people are very lucky and if that driver has a boating license, they need to pull it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after watching that video i went and found the actual video. There were broken hips and legs, cuts and gashes and broken arms. They were pretty badly injured.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after watching that video i went and found the actual video. There were broken hips and legs, cuts and gashes and broken arms. They were pretty badly injured.
Wow that's rough. How was that video taken, given how rough a ride is was? The guy behind the wheel was an idiot.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's rough. How was that video taken, given how rough a ride is was? The guy behind the wheel was an idiot.

I would assume there was a camera that was attached to the boat because it was moving with it. It was a news station reporting on it and talking to the guy in the very back right ( from video our right ) He broke his wrist and he didn't even go flying around like the other people.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know it was that bad. It looked bad but damn.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know it was that bad. It looked bad but damn.
yeah it would have actually been better had they been thrown out instead of into the side of the boat. If you look the one girl bends the throttle controls when she slams into them and if anyone knows how strong those are you will understand how hard she hit them.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah it would have actually been better had they been thrown out instead of into the side of the boat. If you look the one girl bends the throttle controls when she slams into them and if anyone knows how strong those are you will understand how hard she hit them.
The problem with being thrown out they weren't wearing any life vests. This boat ride was doomed from the start.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good coaching. Not talking about Shanahan what I am saying that their positional coaches get the most out of their guys. It's like when Carroll Had Quinn, Seto, Norton, Richard on the Defense and they turned middle round fill in Depth type players into Probowlers. I don't feel people give enough credit to these assistance when a team is GOOD or BAD. People like to point at the HC then OC/DC but you need a STRONG staff top to bottom. Hawks don't have a strong staff on Defense right now from top to bottom ( Not counting Pete ) and it shows up on Sunday. We know Pete's scheme works and it's solid but he needs the coaches below him to make it function and get the players playing at a high level. Should have snatched up Quinn in 2021 our team would look a lot better. He took the 28th ranked Dallas Defense and made them 7th his first year and 5th his 2nd.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has likely been seen by you all many times but I just thought it would be fun to watch it again. Youtube link not working on external sites but click it and it works. At any rate, probably my favorite individual play by a Seahawk all-time. Nothing beats the SB as a whole game but this one play is just phenomenal.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has likely been seen by you all many times but I just thought it would be fun to watch it again. Youtube link not working on external sites but click it and it works. At any rate, probably my favorite individual play by a Seahawk all-time. Nothing beats the SB as a whole game but this one play is just phenomenal.
Great video.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game was so different back then. And not always in a good way. That Hardin hit was a dirty play.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was so different back then. And not always in a good way. That Hardin hit was a dirty play.
Oh yeah. It was a dirty play even back then but there were little to no repercussions. Hardin was a dirty player and that was a total cheap shot that could have ended Steve's life, let alone career. I remember watching that game back then. I only disliked the Donkeys at the time in a rivalry sorta way but after that Hardin hit, the dislike turned to just hatred and I've never liked them since. Totally curb stomping them in the SB was one of the greatest feelings ever. As for Largent, just wow on the toughness level and thankfully, never really had any lingering effects unlike many others have had.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno got lucky that wasn’t picked. This is a painful game to watch.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all hoping Macdonald brings the defense greatness with him that Seahawks once had, here's video of some of that back in the days the Seahawks had a good D:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are all hoping Macdonald brings the defense greatness with him that Seahawks once had, here's video of some of that back in the days the Seahawks had a good D:

Looking forward to a revamped defense. It'll take probably 2 drafts to get this defense to Mac's expectations.