• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since 2014, Cowboys have had 16 players suspended

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for supporting me by putting up your last three posts. All I said is what you guys are saying now... Jerry takes risks and you guys acted like I made that shit up... You included. And I don't think there's a victim on a chat board.
It's clear that ever since you changed your stage name, I've been trying to avoid getting in these tap dances with you, as fordman requested of me. It is drama and you claim to be a victim all the time....as you're doing here. I didn't "rip" you, nor did I call you an "idiot". I remain convinced you are a drama queen with an agenda. Opinions vary, move the fuck on.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is just jealous. Getting brilliant players like Dak and Zeke, this is the only way other teams can give themselves a chance to win.

Jealous of what? Big deal you had a top four pick ( cause the season prior they sucked)
and let's face it Dak's work ethic is the only reason Cowgirls have a real starting QB now...

Come on @Manster7588 and @PDay8810 get your newbs in line, posting weird ass comments....

Just joking seriously @UTKipp1 welcome man! :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for supporting me by putting up your last three posts. All I said is what you guys are saying now... Jerry takes risks and you guys acted like I made that shit up... You included. And I don't think there's a victim on a chat board.
its because u act like a dick 90% of the time.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its because u act like a dick 90% of the time.
The fool thinks we "attacked" him because he said Dallas signs questionable players. The fool can't understand our response was most if not all other teams will do so too if they felt that player would improve them.
Had he simply said Dallas is more likely to sign tgese player than other team he night not have received the backlash, but then again he has lived on the Dallas board trolling for years. At this point he can stop by and simply say "Good Morning" and some of us will tell him to GTFO.
He used the Kelly is cutting players argument to say his team is getting rid of their questionable players, problem as far as I'm concerned Kelly dropped players who refused to kiss his ass whule he kept the biggest problem in Riley Cooper.
He wants the right to say what he wants in the Dallas board, but when we say anything anti Eagles he get his panties in a wad.

The funniest thing about him is if he agrees with you, your a "Great" poster, if he disagrees your the "Worst" or a "Jerk".
P.EAGLES1 is a fucking clown, nothing more.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fool thinks we "attacked" him because he said Dallas signs questionable players. The fool can't understand our response was most if not all other teams will do so too if they felt that player would improve them.
Had he simply said Dallas is more likely to sign tgese player than other team he night not have received the backlash, but then again he has lived on the Dallas board trolling for years. At this point he can stop by and simply say "Good Morning" and some of us will tell him to GTFO.
He used the Kelly is cutting players argument to say his team is getting rid of their questionable players, problem as far as I'm concerned Kelly dropped players who refused to kiss his ass whule he kept the biggest problem in Riley Cooper.
He wants the right to say what he wants in the Dallas board, but when we say anything anti Eagles he get his panties in a wad.

The funniest thing about him is if he agrees with you, your a "Great" poster, if he disagrees your the "Worst" or a "Jerk".
hes a moron, its simple, he attacks everyone

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing! Sum one needs to put dem boys on a shawt leash.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Had he simply said Dallas is more likely to sign tgese player than other team he night not have received the backlash"... Are you fucking kidding me? Thats all I said from the get go and you guys fought back saying, everyone does and theres nothing different about Dallas than any other team in the league. I then said, "Come on Jerry even said he takes chances on risky players" and all you fools came back with "No he doesnt. Are you kidding me. Jerry doesnt do that"

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Had he simply said Dallas is more likely to sign tgese player than other team he night not have received the backlash"... Are you fucking kidding me? Thats all I said from the get go and you guys fought back saying, everyone does and theres nothing different about Dallas than any other team in the league. I then said, "Come on Jerry even said he takes chances on risky players" and all you fools came back with "No he doesnt. Are you kidding me. Jerry doesnt do that"
No its not what you said. You pointed fingers at Dallas then argued that Philly doesn't sign these guys.
Fuck You and the horse you rode in on.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH.

Here we go with the cherry picking of stats. If we just look at the last two years, it looks bad.

If you look at the last 5, 10, 15, 20......Dallas is one damn near dead last in player suspensions and fines, as well as off field trouble.

Anything to support your narrative tho
If this is true then it seems like you're heading in the wrong direction pretty fast. not sure you made Dallas look any better right there.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true then it seems like you're heading in the wrong direction pretty fast. not sure you made Dallas look any better right there.

Dallas is catching up to the rest of the league for sure, but they've had the least amount of arrests and off field trouble for a very loooooong time now

This narrative that they always have troubled players is false.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is catching up to the rest of the league for sure, but they've had the least amount of arrests and off field trouble for a very loooooong time now

This narrative that they always have troubled players is false.
In fairness we had more than our share in the early 90s, and we have more than our share now, but Dallas did go quite a while as one of the least problem teams.