• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since 2014, Cowboys have had 16 players suspended

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about that for a moment. NFL rosters carry 53 guys. Dallas has had the equivalent of more than a quarter of an NFL roster suspended.

And...who is responsible? "Hall of Fame" owner Jerrah Jones.

The party’s over. The celebration of all things Jerry Jones came to a screeching and decisive halt Friday morning.

Less than one week after Jones threw a $16 million party on the eve of his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Jones’ method of doing business was called into question when the NFL suspended running back Ezekiel Elliott for the first six games of the 2017 season.

If Elliott’s suspension is not reduced, the Cowboys will have 16 players suspended for 108 games since the start of the 2014 season. It was a league-leading total even before the NFL finished its lengthy investigation into Elliott’s alleged incidents of domestic violence.

The NFC East, a division owned by the Cowboys in 2016, is officially open for business.

Elliott suspension again lays bare the flaws of how Cowboys owner Jerry Jones does business

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas will play the Giants without Elliott, without defensive ends David Irving, Damontre Moore and Randy Gregory, all suspended. Linebacker Damien Wilson (assault) and cornerback Nolan Carroll (DUI) could face punishment down the line. As much as fans might hope for Elliott to change his ways, at what point does Jones change how he pursues high-risk players, now that we have seen things come unraveled at the start of the 2017 season?

Jones always points to the success the Cowboys had with Michael Irvin (a player he did not draft) and Charles Haley (already a proven Pro Bowl player in San Francisco who had disputes with teammates and management there) as justification for his rolls of the dice. That Super Bowl success came a generation ago, long before cell phone cameras, before social media, before the NFL even thought about having a “personal conduct” policy.

Elliott suspension again lays bare the flaws of how Cowboys owner Jerry Jones does business

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those missing pieces and still better than the Eagles. LMAO.

UTKipp1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is just jealous. Getting brilliant players like Dak and Zeke, this is the only way other teams can give themselves a chance to win.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like repeat behavior....expect draft picks to be taken away soon...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those missing pieces and still better than the Eagles. LMAO.

They are better than Philly... Everyone knows that. But remember I said Jerry takes chances on players with character issues and you called me an idiot and liar? I even said I wish the Eagles took more risks but you still said i was full of shiznit.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are better than Philly... Everyone knows that. But remember I said Jerry takes chances on players with character issues and you called me an idiot and liar? I even said I wish the Eagles took more risks but you still said i was full of shiznit.

You are an idiot, but I never denied Jerry takes chances on questionable players. What I said is all team will take some chances if they felt it will help their team. You insisted the Eagles would not, all the while the had a RACIST Riley Cooper on their team.

The down and dirty is yes Dallas take more chances than most but all teams will take risks if they feel the reward out weighs the risk.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are an idiot, but I never denied Jerry takes chances on questionable players. What I said is all team will take some chances if they felt it will help their team. You insisted the Eagles would not, all the while the had a RACIST Riley Cooper on their team.

The down and dirty is yes Dallas take more chances than most but all teams will take risks if they feel the reward out weighs the risk.

Oh my god. This was like a month or two ago. Incredible.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy crap time flies. Go look at your link... you, PDay, Jarntt, Earl were all saying what an idiot I am for claiming Dallas takes on bad characters. All of you were ripping me... no Dallas doesn't. We don't take on troubled guys. Unbelievable

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are better than Philly with all their thugs, sure. We will see if they are better without them. Their offense should be fine, thanks to the line, but their defense looks mighty suspect up front.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh Dallas. Dallas, Dallas, Dallas...tsk, tsk, tsk...

giphy.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are better than Philly with all their thugs, sure. We will see if they are better without them. Their offense should be fine, thanks to the line, but their defense looks mighty suspect up front.

THey said Taco had been struggling in camp but he had a nice sack tonight.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy crap time flies. Go look at your link... you, PDay, Jarntt, Earl were all saying what an idiot I am for claiming Dallas takes on bad characters. All of you were ripping me... no Dallas doesn't. We don't take on troubled guys. Unbelievable

My God the drama and victim card you continue to play and you are flat out wrong to include me. I had 7 post in that entire 4 page thread, yet you claim I ripped you…lol

Post 1 –“for some reason they didn't kick this guy to the curb.

I bet he plays this season....winning is all that matters and he's stout when teams want to ram the ball down our throats. Could be wrong and I don't think he see's the field in Dallas next season”

Post 2 – “wrong again.....

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain is being suspended for another year, on top of the 10-game suspension that was scheduled to end Monday, and there now are doubts he ever will get to play again in the NFL after recently missing yet another drug test, NFL sources told ESPN”

Post 3 – “So true and the Dallas fans are so sensitive too.

what a load this guy remains”

Post 4 – “or posters that bait and then play the victim card”

Post 5 – “spin again”

Post 6 - No shit....it's like the movie, Groundhog Day

Post 7 – “Dallas has passed on many questionable players and don't belong in the same sentence as Cincy”

STFU DRAMA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH.

Here we go with the cherry picking of stats. If we just look at the last two years, it looks bad.

If you look at the last 5, 10, 15, 20......Dallas is one damn near dead last in player suspensions and fines, as well as off field trouble.

Anything to support your narrative tho

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God the drama and victim card you continue to play and you are flat out wrong to include me. I had 7 post in that entire 4 page thread, yet you claim I ripped you…lol

Post 1 –“for some reason they didn't kick this guy to the curb.

I bet he plays this season....winning is all that matters and he's stout when teams want to ram the ball down our throats. Could be wrong and I don't think he see's the field in Dallas next season”

Post 2 – “wrong again.....

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Rolando McClain is being suspended for another year, on top of the 10-game suspension that was scheduled to end Monday, and there now are doubts he ever will get to play again in the NFL after recently missing yet another drug test, NFL sources told ESPN”

Post 3 – “So true and the Dallas fans are so sensitive too.

what a load this guy remains”

Post 4 – “or posters that bait and then play the victim card”

Post 5 – “spin again”

Post 6 - No shit....it's like the movie, Groundhog Day

Post 7 – “Dallas has passed on many questionable players and don't belong in the same sentence as Cincy”

STFU DRAMA BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for supporting me by putting up your last three posts. All I said is what you guys are saying now... Jerry takes risks and you guys acted like I made that shit up... You included. And I don't think there's a victim on a chat board.