• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Silverdome gives you wings

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if you want to pretend you've got me on ignore. Do yerself a favor, watch the video.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mkjiGBo.gif

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see a bunch of dudes trying to pretend they are cool wearing neon pink and yellow with no woman around.......

When the papers read the next day someone died don't blame the cops...Hahaha

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just see a bunch of dudes trying to pretend they are cool wearing neon pink and yellow with no woman around.......

When the papers read the next day someone died don't blame the cops...Hahaha
Huh?

Theres a giant stadium, one dude in a white Tshirt, and a bicycle. Oh yeah, one helmet with RedBull on it too. And some water in a concourse.

Have you been licking toads again muzz?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's talking about my rockstar catching beer gif.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That place makes our Lions Board look tame.

Yes, yes it does. They could actually argue of imaginary finance reform for weeks.

So just to be safe to not start a battle. Just wash up a couple loads of Benjies, and hand them off to Beeks. He knows how to find me.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool video smitty. That kid can ride
Seeing the old silver dome brings back memories. I was in there once. My dad and I watched a high school championship football game. Jackson Lumen Christi won. Can't remember who they beat. My dad had season tickets to Michigan football games so I was used to being in a big stadium, but the silver dome was fucking huge inside. I was amazed

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool video smitty. That kid can ride
Seeing the old silver dome brings back memories. I was in there once. My dad and I watched a high school championship football game. Jackson Lumen Christi won. Can't remember who they beat. My dad had season tickets to Michigan football games so I was used to being in a big stadium, but the silver dome was fucking huge inside. I was amazed
Was it Muskegon? If it was, @Cleaves2000 was playing.

Used to go with My old man and my uncle to the state finals every year as a kid. Still go every year that it's at Ford Field, (Went to watch my uncles LCC Cougars this year, they lost.) atleast there's still a Big Boy. Hahahaha

My old man had Michigan Panthers season tickets when I was a little guy, barely remember it, but just like you I remember how freaking huge that place was. I'll never forget the time I went and Barry n the boys beat Favre and the Packers. Good times.

Really weird seeing the field from outside. Such a waste of a great place....

Reactions: BUD

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it Muskegon? If it was, @Cleaves2000 was playing.

Used to go with My old man and my uncle to the state finals every year as a kid. Still go every year that it's at Ford Field, (Went to watch my uncles LCC Cougars this year, they lost.) atleast there's still a Big Boy. Hahahaha

My old man had Michigan Panthers season tickets when I was a little guy, barely remember it, but just like you I remember how freaking huge that place was. I'll never forget the time I went and Barry n the boys beat Favre and the Packers. Good times.

Really weird seeing the field from outside. Such a waste of a great place....

It was so long ago,late 70's, to much booze,drugs, since then. Can't remember