• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should Patriots fans study the plight of Browns and Lions fans?

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since their team might become an afterthought in a few years, preparing for this will give them a better chance to cope.

It won’t happen right away, but the signs are there that all the key ingredients to the super soup could be out soon. The last one to go will be BB but one more cheating accusation and he might just say fugit. Tough to win honestly nowadays without a great qb. He won’t wanna hurt that winning legacy.

Patriots fans are about to enter the loyalty check zone. Are you a fan? It could take another 25 years to get to another super bowl. Maybe longer. Time to take up golf, or are you gonna hang on?

Wearing a Brady jersey to a game will soon look like you are hanging on to the past.
Is that want you want?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great points. I’ve already traded in my Brady jersey for this one...

053D8683-9098-4D21-BC95-F1A88B9B088E.jpeg

Fly Eagles Fly!!

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since their team might become an afterthought in a few years, preparing for this will give them a better chance to cope.

It won’t happen right away, but the signs are there that all the key ingredients to the super soup could be out soon. The last one to go will be BB but one more cheating accusation and he might just say fugit. Tough to win honestly nowadays without a great qb. He won’t wanna hurt that winning legacy.

Patriots fans are about to enter the loyalty check zone. Are you a fan? It could take another 25 years to get to another super bowl. Maybe longer. Time to take up golf, or are you gonna hang on?

Wearing a Brady jersey to a game will soon look like you are hanging on to the past.
Is that want you want?
I still wear my Grogan jersey if that means anything.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that want you want?

giphy.gif

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now let's see here on this scenario. The Lions and Browns thing might be going overboard a tad. I look at this a little more like the Cowboys, Steelers and Niners where Pats fans can forever show pictures of the SB trophy case regardless of what the current team does. Can't say that I blame any of those fanbases either. I would do the same. Just sayin the Pats could become epically horrible and it won't matter because the legacy stands forever. And it won't matter how much dust and cobwebs those trophies have on them.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great points. I’ve already traded in my Brady jersey for this one...

View attachment 228841

Fly Eagles Fly!!

Oh no my friend you deserve so much better so we all pitched in and got you one of these:
thumb.aspx

Set your heart for free and hop on that bandwagon! Dak Prescott jersey is inbound to you~

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Patriots may have been better without Tom Brady. A younger more athletic QB probably would have won them that game last night...I think they will be fine going forward and even better if they replace Brady...Brady is 42 years old.

They have the #1 defense, that makes you good no matter who is the QB tbh