• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shipping beer?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know of any places that ship beer? I am looking for Woodchuck ciders. Just about the only flavors that are available around here are Amber, Granny Smith, and then the seasonal flavors.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't usually shop online but france44 currently has the Private Reserve Pink, whatever that is. Shipping can be rough online too.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are limits on shipping, especially if the brewery doesn't have rights in your state to sell beer. In NC, only distributers or brewers are allowed to sell beer or bring/brew beer in the state. I can not order beer from say, Russian River and have them ship it to me, that is against NC state law (as they have no distributor here in NC). Not sure what the laws are up in VA, but you may want to do a little interweb checking.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....these paragraphs alone hurt my head...but maybe it'll give you some direction...

Shipping/Transporting Information
Direct Shipment of Wine and Beer to Your Home

Effective July 1, 2003 Virginia law allows persons holding a shipper's license to ship wine or beer directly to a consumer's home.
Any Winery, Brewery or Retailer in or out of state who holds this Virginia license may sell and ship to you up to two cases of wine or two cases of beer per month for your personal consumption and not for resale.
You must be somebody who may lawfully purchase alcoholic beverages.
How do I find a list of persons licensed to ship wine and beer directly to me?

Click on the Licensee Search Form link below. When the page opens click on the "Accept" button. A Licensee Search Form will appear. Click on the drop down arrow under the Establishment Type category. Select either Shipper In-State or Shipper Out-of-State and click on "Find." A list of all currently licensed persons will appear. Click on their license number to obtain the mailing address or do a Web search of their trade name to find their Web page.
Licensee Search Form

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know of any places that ship beer? I am looking for Woodchuck ciders. Just about the only flavors that are available around here are Amber, Granny Smith, and then the seasonal flavors.

Ciders? Your man card is now in default. Please send it in immediately...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

american-truckers-relives-epic-smokey-and-the-bandit-beer-run-32288_1.jpg

These guys!!!!

:lol: