• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sharks vs. Ducks - meh

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Sharks beat the Ducks which should probably excite me but it doesn't. It's great they broke the losing streak but that's never much of a cause for celebration. If they win the next 5 games in a row, I'll be excited.

I mean I was excited when the Raiders beat the Chiefs but it's not that big a deal if you lose the next game.
They need to put together some wins to show the fans there's signs of life. :noidea:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well the Sharks beat the Ducks which should probably excite me but it doesn't. It's great they broke the losing streak but that's never much of a cause for celebration. If they win the next 5 games in a row, I'll be excited.

I mean I was excited when the Raiders beat the Chiefs but it's not that big a deal if you lose the next game.
They need to put together some wins to show the fans there's signs of life. :noidea:

Its a good W against a good team, albeit a somewhat beat up one. I wasnt thrilled that they basically quit after getting the 5-1 lead, but a W is a W.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niemi being niemi. Spurt goals at the worst possible times. Shittin the bed like usual... rinse and repeat. Shit happens way to often with this ass clown when the sharks build a lead