• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously.......A Kevin Durant homecoming, or.....

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz fans like myself are truly still buzzing about the season that was and genuinely excited about what's to come, especially if as some project there'll soon be a Kevin Durant homecoming in 2016. That would be great if it happens, but my question is............is Durant's homecoming the best option for this team?

Gortat at center, that awesome backcourt tandem and (hopefully) either Otto Porter or the combination of Porter and Pierce at SF leaves one glaring hole to fill and that's at PF. While everyone seems to think that Durant would be the guy at this position let me offer a much better option for this particular team. His name............LaMarcus Aldridge!!!

So let me ask you fellow Wiz fans, and please be honest, given the constitution of this team who is the better fit............Durant or Aldridge?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz fans like myself are truly still buzzing about the season that was and genuinely excited about what's to come, especially if as some project there'll soon be a Kevin Durant homecoming in 2016. That would be great if it happens, but my question is............is Durant's homecoming the best option for this team?

Gortat at center, that awesome backcourt tandem and (hopefully) either Otto Porter or the combination of Porter and Pierce at SF leaves one glaring hole to fill and that's at PF. While everyone seems to think that Durant would be the guy at this position let me offer a much better option for this particular team. His name............LaMarcus Aldridge!!!

So let me ask you fellow Wiz fans, and please be honest, given the constitution of this team who is the better fit............Durant or Aldridge?

Pierce is likely to retire in 2016 and there are no guarantees that Porter develops into a good NBA player.

While Aldridge is a very good player, there are only 2 or 3 players who can make you a championship contender overnight by signing on the dotted line. Durant is one of them. If the Wizards have a chance to get him, they do it and they don't look back.

Besides, why would Aldridge come to DC? I actually think that getting Durant is more realistic and wow, what a fit. Durant, Wall and Beal? That is sick. Who cares who the 4 is if you have those 3?

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant is a MVP. No real debate in my opinion.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a Wiz fan?!?

VTRowDizz

Teach Me How To Dougie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure if this is even a legitimate question. It's KD, no question.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe his representation will encourage him to return home BUT because we have improved tremendously at being championship relevant, he could choose to. Besides... he could play all 5 positions in our offensive scheme.