• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump pulls the US out of the Iran nuclear deal - Former president Barack Obama posted his thoughts on Facebook and here's a snippet...

Because of these facts, I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake. Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East. We all know the dangers of Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon. It could embolden an already dangerous regime; threaten our friends with destruction; pose unacceptable dangers to America’s own security; and trigger an arms race in the world’s most dangerous region. If the constraints on Iran’s nuclear program under the JCPOA are lost, we could be hastening the day when we are faced with the choice between living with that threat, or going to war to prevent it.

In a dangerous world, America must be able to rely in part on strong, principled diplomacy to secure our country. We have been safer in the years since we achieved the JCPOA, thanks in part to the work of our diplomats, many members of Congress, and our allies. Going forward, I hope that Americans continue to speak out in support of the kind of strong, principled, fact-based, and unifying leadership that can best secure our country and uphold our responsibilities around the globe.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump pulls the US out of the Iran nuclear deal - Former president Barack Obama posted his thoughts on Facebook and here's a snippet...

Because of these facts, I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake. Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East. We all know the dangers of Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon. It could embolden an already dangerous regime; threaten our friends with destruction; pose unacceptable dangers to America’s own security; and trigger an arms race in the world’s most dangerous region. If the constraints on Iran’s nuclear program under the JCPOA are lost, we could be hastening the day when we are faced with the choice between living with that threat, or going to war to prevent it.

In a dangerous world, America must be able to rely in part on strong, principled diplomacy to secure our country. We have been safer in the years since we achieved the JCPOA, thanks in part to the work of our diplomats, many members of Congress, and our allies. Going forward, I hope that Americans continue to speak out in support of the kind of strong, principled, fact-based, and unifying leadership that can best secure our country and uphold our responsibilities around the globe.

jgy5hy99_1aiwkwn_11wohc1.png

=

red-pill-2.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I miss that man more every day.

I just watched the whole speech (I had some Tums first) and nearly lost it when he said "When I make promises, I keep them".

Perhaps we should get one of his wives to weigh in on that.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please be true. I wanna see the evangelicals response to their dotard paying for his mistresses abortion

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much everyone has already arrived at this conclusion, but now we have confirmation...

Trump finally admits that "fake news" just means news he doesn’t like

The President of the United States just made a public comment on the record indicating he is willing to infringe on the First Amendment to the Constitution.

Let that sink in.

Where are these second amendment fetishists screaming about tyrannical government types trying to take away Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Or are they only concerned about their little penis extensions?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The President of the United States just made a public comment on the record indicating he is willing to infringe on the First Amendment to the Constitution.

Let that sink in.

Where are these second amendment fetishists screaming about tyrannical government types trying to take away Constitutionally guaranteed rights?

Or are they only concerned about their little penis extensions?
He's not infringing on the first amendment...he's thinking about restricting access

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much everyone has already arrived at this conclusion, but now we have confirmation...

Trump finally admits that "fake news" just means news he doesn’t like

Why is it that all the dumbest and least successful people I know love Trump and all the smartest and most successful people I know hate him?

Literally the few friends I have on Facebook that support him were the dumbest mother fuckers I went to high school with. Even some of the conservative friends I have from work, college, and law school have been #NeverTrump, even if remaining Republican (some of them have left and become independents).

Status
Not open for further replies.