• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump touts himself as standing apart from the rest of the swamp politicians.

He's just as hypocritical and swampy as the rest of them, yet so many think he's doing a much better job than his predecessors. They are either fooling themselves or are just that gullible.
And anyone who thinks the 8 years under Obama was positive and productive for this country are delusional. Criminals became victims and victims became criminals. Free speech is only allowed when toting the liberal line. Illegals and Refugees before our veterans. Should I go on?

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not forget that a dossier that they knew was fake was used to get an illegal wiretap against Trump, and that not one liberal voter or politician has spoken out against Clinton rigging the election against Bernie Sanders. Donna Brazille confirmed this. They've lied, cheated and stole.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's suddenly like a MAGA ad in here

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not one liberal voter or politician has spoken out against Clinton rigging the election against Bernie Sanders. Donna Brazille confirmed this.
Of course we have. The agreement within the DNC was that Clinton was going to be the next nominee, and Bernie had no chance. Pissed me off when I learned about it, and even more so knowing that the back door deal cost the Dems the election.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not forget that a dossier that they knew was fake was used to get an illegal wiretap against Trump, and that not one liberal voter or politician has spoken out against Clinton rigging the election against Bernie Sanders. Donna Brazille confirmed this. They've lied, cheated and stole.

Primaries can't be rigged because they aren't elections. Parties choose their own nominees. The point of holding primaries is to get information on the voters to make the best decision on who to choose, not to elect a nominee. I think they made a strategic error handing it to Clinton, but there was nothing illegal about that.

And I thought Obama was way too hawkish in foreign policy, but you're really overblowing everything else. He made no assaults on free speech or any other amendments, and he by and large did do good for the country, in particular helping the economy recover from the recession, and putting in place necessary environmental protections and protections for marginalized people in the workplace, as well as improving the nation's international standing, because he was legitimately good with our allies.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Context here also matters. This strike against Syria goes against how he promised to govern, aligns with the sort of thing he criticized Obama for, and came in a year when the U.S. only accepted 11 Syrian refugees, making his statement that he did it to stand up for the Syrian children an awfully empty assertion.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course we have. The agreement within the DNC was that Clinton was going to be the next nominee, and Bernie had no chance. Pissed me off when I learned about it, and even more so knowing that the back door deal cost the Dems the election.
They took the vote away from the people. How is that not a crime in this country. Just so you know, I'm not a Republican, never have been. I was a registered Democratic voter until I saw how crooked the Clintons were 20 years ago. Seeing all the politicians who have been unethical, corrupt, criminal, every party. Knowing they used tax payer money to pay off sexual harassment charges?!! There's no limit to how long these thieves can stay in the senate and house. they're getting very rich and screwing Americans over hard while doing it, and they don't feel one bit of guilt.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Maple Leafs had better wake up because the Bruins are looking pretty solid right now.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They took the vote away from the people. How is that not a crime in this country. Just so you know, I'm not a Republican, never have been. I was a registered Democratic voter until I saw how crooked the Clintons were 20 years ago. Seeing all the politicians who have been unethical, corrupt, criminal, every party. Knowing they used tax payer money to pay off sexual harassment charges?!! There's no limit to how long these thieves can stay in the senate and house. they're getting very rich and screwing Americans over hard while doing it, and they don't feel one bit of guilt.
Read Darkstone's response as to why it's not a crime.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
zjk0tt5kf1s01.png

"I never said that photo was of the Syria briefing in the Situation Room. I said he was briefed on Syria and he has been in the Situation Room"

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you were curious about how Fox was dealing with James Comey...

694940094001_5770961458001_5770950047001-vs.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And anyone who thinks the 8 years under Obama was positive and productive for this country are delusional. Criminals became victims and victims became criminals. Free speech is only allowed when toting the liberal line. Illegals and Refugees before our veterans. Should I go on?

• Literally no changes to free speech or criminal laws at the federal level under Obama.
  • Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any other President.
  • Refugee numbers were flat or down from the 80s and 90s.
  • The VA has been and definitely continues to be an issue. Obama did raise the VA budget from just under $90 billion when he arrived to nearly $160 billion when he left office.
So, that's a lot of rhetoric Beantown, not a lot of facts.

I like to talk about things in facts.

FT_17.01.27_refugeeToUSbyRegion.png

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh shit. He's gonna kill me when he sees this. How the hell do I fix this?

That oughtta do it. Good ol' fake news always does the trick! Oh shit he's calling me...

Did that work? Oh man, come on. Think damnit think!

*hides under desk*

Status
Not open for further replies.