• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"SEC WEST, greatest division in cfb history"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao if you think Arkansas isn't going to start ranked. You forget the power of team sec and ESecPN

So rustled. It isn't like ESPN and tu aren't in cahoots up to their eyeballs. First sign of life and the Disney machine will be fulling pushing teh sips down everyone's throats.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas has a good chance of being ranked. Miss St won't be.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will be if Prescott returns. Don't think he's declared yet?

He's returning, but they basically lose everyone else. They were good last year mostly because they were a senior heavy team.

I don't remember the number on returning starters, but it was way low.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas has a good chance of being ranked. Miss St won't be.

Arkansas will be pretty damn scary next year. The Mississippi's are losing too many upperclassmen.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why I'm even replying to you.

It's like following that kid around a construction site that keeps misdriving nails. You want to help him out but he keeps doing it. Eventually you just have to kick him in the balls and cut your losses.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas will be pretty damn scary next year. The Mississippi's are losing too many upperclassmen.

Miss State is. Ole Miss returns more starters than almost any other team in the top 25.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like following that kid around a construction site that keeps misdriving nails. You want to help him out but he keeps doing it. Eventually you just have to kick him in the balls and cut your losses.

Lol, as someone who grew up in a construction family, this is analogy gold. Kudos.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give him a nail gun with instruction...problem solved. IB just like the feel of balls is all. :noidea:

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is misdriving nails? The guy who has been calling the sec and sec west overrated all along or the sec sycophants who got egg on their faces after the sec west went 2-5 this bowl season, 0-5 amongst the top 5 teams?

Who was misdriving the nails?

Lmao.

Your own analogy shows how much a dunce you are.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give him a nail gun with instruction...problem solved. IB just like the feel of balls is all. :noidea:

Lol, like I would let somebody that can't be trusted with a hammer anywhere near a nail gun.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, how many SEC West teams ranked to start 2015?

at what point will the polls stop giving the sec rankings. we are now 2 years of no sec champions. no sec team in national championship this year. at what point is 7 national championship a thing of the past and the sec bias should be over?

far as sec west teams go I don't think anyone but Alabama should be ranked. and they should come in around 10. no bail out like this past preseason. they lose starting qb, best receiver and not sure about the rbs..a recruiting class of players who likely wont see field shouldn't impact rankings as much as they do.

its not very likely but as far as deserving to be ranked in the sec as a whole its Alabama and Missouri and not much else.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not very likely but as far as deserving to be ranked in the sec as a whole its Alabama and Missouri and not much else.

Are you fucking high or just being a super homer. there are 5 P5 conferences and 25 teams ranked. Even adding in a handful of non-P5 teams, the average should be 4+ if all conferences were equal. Let me guess, you have 10 Pac-12 teams in your top 25.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking high or just being a super homer. there are 5 P5 conferences and 25 teams ranked. Even adding in a handful of non-P5 teams, the average should be 4+ if all conferences were equal. Let me guess, you have 10 Pac-12 teams in your top 25.

we have seen nothing since the sec "dominance" but handed rankings after handed rankings so I would say somethings gotta give..on the average the sec has gotten 6 or 7 teams ranked in pre season polls for several seasons now. that should change when your conference strength appears to be in decline. so yeah maybe I left out some "deserving" l guess you could say Georgia...neither Mississippi school should be ranked. who are your sec teams that should be ranked. less sec teams would vault up rankings like last season it was a big circle between texas a&m, miss, st, ole miss south Carolina and a few others. had south Carolina not been overrated in the polls that would have slowed down the huge jumps in rankings that obvious wasn't deserved by miss teams

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have seen nothing since the sec "dominance" but handed rankings after handed rankings so I would say somethings gotta give..on the average the sec has gotten 6 or 7 teams ranked in pre season polls for several seasons now. that should change when your conference strength appears to be in decline. so yeah maybe I left out some "deserving" l guess you could say Georgia...neither Mississippi school should be ranked. who are your sec teams that should be ranked. less sec teams would vault up rankings like last season it was a big circle between texas a&m, miss, st, ole miss south Carolina and a few others. had south Carolina not been overrated in the polls that would have slowed down the huge jumps in rankings that obvious wasn't deserved by miss teams

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

BR.jpg

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is and it wouldn't matter what the circumstances are or what deeper thinking might produce but lets try it anyway!

SEC goes 7-5/ Two Miss schools get blown out. Were never in the game

Alabama loses with the ball in their possession down by 6
Auburn hits the goal post in OT
LSU loses on last second field goal

If the above three pull out those close games SEC goes 10-2. Yea, the SEC has fallen miles and miles into a dark hole never to be heard from again. Remember what I said, this requires the ability to think a little deeper than many in here are use to! :suds:

It is true they all could have won those games but you are missing the point in years past they would have won those close games. Also Auburn was playing a team that got destroyed in the conference championship game. LSU was playing Notre Dame who turned into a dumpster fire at the end of the year and LSU still lost (with a QB making his first start). Alabama played the team that won the National Title so not much to say but Jones is the third string QB.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is true they all could have won those games but you are missing the point in years past they would have won those close games. Also Auburn was playing a team that got destroyed in the conference championship game. LSU was playing Notre Dame who turned into a dumpster fire at the end of the year and LSU still lost (with a QB making his first start). Alabama played the team that won the National Title so not much to say but Jones is the third string QB.

And we only lost by 7, not 20+ like Oregon did. Some solace in playing them close and still having a chance to tie the game at the end.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we only lost by 7, not 20+ like Oregon did. Some solace in playing them close and still having a chance to tie the game at the end.

Like I said not much to say about the Alabama loss as they lost to the National Champ, but in years past with a third string QB Alabama would have sent the body parts back to Columbus.