• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vsTitans

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another must win game if they want to keep their playoff hope alive.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still possible to make the playoffs with 9 wins, but it will be much easier (maybe even a guarantee) with 10. Lots of divisional matchups in the NFCS and NFCN these last few weeks, so things can go a number of ways. GB stubbing their toe lately has really boosted our chances.

I am sure the Titans would prefer to have Levis out there today for the sake of his development as their long term starter, but Tannehill may give them a better chance to win this game. Sort of like the situation with Carolina early in the year when Young was out and Dalton started, though maybe not as clear cut as that since Levis is playing a lot better than Young is/was.

It is often tough to go on the road and play well after such an emotional and important win, particularly on a short week. So I'm looking at the coaches here to get this team right and come out with another solid effort. A let down game will be just that -- a big let down. Geno isn't a short week though, and he should be plenty motivated to go out and show everyone Pete is making the right decision to go back to him despite Lock engineering the drive that may have saved the season.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tannehill is garbage, we will have to shut down the run if we want to win this game. let them run wild and its good bye.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jamal Adams isn’t playing which gives us a better chance… I’m hoping Lock gets the start…

Reactions: MrS

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tannehill is garbage, we will have to shut down the run if we want to win this game. let them run wild and its good bye.
Yeah, it seems like the only thing he can really do is play action when he has a dominant running game backing him up. Which Tenn doesn't have these days. Henry has had an awesome career and is one of the most physically impressive RBs of all time, but he's a league average (or worse) runner right now. Only 3.8 ypc on the season and nowhere near the guy he was 2 years ago when he demolished us in Seattle. If Henry runs us over today, this team should be totally ashamed and just doesn't deserve a playoff spot.

Jamal Adams isn’t playing which gives us a better chance… I’m hoping Lock gets the start…

The irony of this is that a healthy Jamal Adams (I presume health is "a" reason he's been sidelined lately) would actually be pretty useful in a game like this, where we are facing a team that will probably try to establish the run and win that way vs chunk yardage through the air.

Every indication is that Geno is starting.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inactives for both teams:

Seahawks: WR Dee Eskridge, CB Devon Witherspoon, S Jamal Adams, DE Frank Clark, T McClendon Curtis, T Raiqwon O’Neal, DE Myles Adams

Titans: QB Will Levis, WR Kyle Philips, TE Trevon Wesco, OL Daniel Brunskill, DL TK McLendon, CB Sean Murphy-Bunting, DB K’Von Wallace

Really sucks that Spoon is out again.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witherspoon inactive for the game. That sucks.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Witherspoon inactive for the game. That sucks.
Yeah, no kidding. Yesterday may have been a little fool's gold with the Rudolph-Pickens hookup for the Steelers, but if he's full go for that game then maybe we can afford to take a little more risk with CB depth today. At least I hope.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, no kidding. Yesterday may have been a little fool's gold with the Rudolph-Pickens hookup for the Steelers, but if he's full go for that game then maybe we can afford to take a little more risk with CB depth today. At least I hope.

The Titans receivers aren't scary but this defense is definitely better with Spoon on the field.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans receivers aren't scary but this defense is definitely better with Spoon on the field.
No doubt about it. And I know Jamal Adams is everyone's favorite punching back, but he makes the D better as well when healthy. This is not me saying he isn't often a liability in coverage, but he's one of the 11 best defenders we have (again, when healthy).

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about it. And I know Jamal Adams is everyone's favorite punching back, but he makes the D better as well when healthy. This is not me saying he isn't often a liability in coverage, but he's one of the 11 best defenders we have (again, when healthy).

Jamal isn't always used properly.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football Games GIF by RightNow

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut down Henry and Spears. Gotta get pressure on Tanny and Geno needs to play a clean game. This is a winnable game if Seattle plays smart football.