• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks at Steelers. 4:00/7:00 Saturday King 5/NFL Network

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching a recording of this now and the first thing that actually comes to mind is WTF were the parents of some of these players thinking?

It's one thing if you are 5 years young than Michael Jackson and you have the same name. Your parents could not have possibly known that this name was a problem. But we got a Mike Jackson and a Coby Bryant on this team and both of their sets of parents have no excuse. Why? They must hate their kids hardcore.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it is very useless to really judge on preseason performance unless it is bad. These teams are not game planning all week and preparing watching film on the opponent they are just evaluating their own team so really its almost like a pick up game of basketball. I do not think this is Geno's job to lose or they are heavily favoriting Geno I think it is very similar to Tavaris Jackson (RIP) when Wilson was competing for a job in that they know exactly what they have in Jackson. I think it wouldn't be good business to make Geno the starter without giving Lock a proper shot at the job when all they preach is competition.