• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seachicken Sunday

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predictions everyone? I am loving the fact that the Cardinals are finally (relatively) healthy playing these guys. Last year they were decimated both times and Seattle got lucky in having to face the Cards twice after the team was gutted.

Last time Palmer was in Seattle, we won...and played bad. I think this one will be close, but if the Cards can play disciplined and they don't turn the ball over, they win. We have a better QB, possibly a better RB (if Lynch doesn't play), better WRs, and the defenses (this year) look comparable.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am hoping the Seahawks play like they usually do when they REALLY need to win. Seems like they play better when they are in a corner, and like last year, they've put themselves in one early.

Am thinking its 3 points or less either way, think the odds makers have nailed this one.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, agree, They basically said these are two evenly matched teams and tossed on the 3 for SEA since they were at home. I think AZ has looked better so far this year, but none of that really matters. SEA has started off slow past few seasons and this is usually just about when they start getting it together.

A win for AZ would be huge. A 3 game lead on SEA with 7 to go would be pretty devastating for their division crown hopes.