• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Screwed Again On The Schedule

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas odds have us at 5 wins. Not sure if you guys discussed this already. That is the 2nd worst only to the Browns.

I bet the over.

I think they go 6-10 and have a top 10 pick next year.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye week after 3 games

DATE OPPONENT (NETWORK) TIME (ET)
Sunday, Sept. 9 at Arizona Cardinals (FOX) 4:25 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 16 vs. INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (CBS) 1 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 23
vs. GREEN BAY PACKERS (FOX) 1 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 30 BYE
Monday, Oct. 8 at New Orleans Saints (ESPN) # 8:15 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 14 vs. CAROLINA PANTHERS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Oct. 21
vs. DALLAS COWBOYS (CBS) 4:25 p.m.*
Sunday, Oct. 28 at New York Giants (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Nov. 4 vs. ATLANTA FALCONS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Nov. 11 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Nov. 18 vs. HOUSTON TEXANS (CBS) 1 p.m.*
Thursday, Nov. 22 at Dallas Cowboys (FOX) # 4:30 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 3 at Philadelphia Eagles (ESPN) # 8:15 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 9 vs. NEW YORK GIANTS (FOX) 1 p.m.*
Sunday, Dec. 16 at Jacksonville Jaguars (FOX) 1 p.m.*
TBD^ at Tennessee Titans (TBD) TBD
Sunday, Dec. 30 vs. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (FOX) 1 p.m.*
^ Game will be played on either Saturday, Dec. 22 or Sunday, Dec. 23.

I bet it's all a big conspiracy by the nfl to keep us in the dumps!!!

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a seriously brutal schedule.

The first two games will be our best opportunities. If we start off slow, we could easily go winless. We have to win those first two.

No way dude. You have to be pretty putrid to pull that off. We aren'teven close to that bad.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure? An injury to Norman, Allen, Kerrigan, or our OL and we look very bad.

Yes I'm sure. We arent one of the 3 worst teams in the past 30 years. That's ridiculous.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm sure. We arent one of the 3 worst teams in the past 30 years. That's ridiculous.

Who do you believe we will be favored to beat? Don’t say Arizona because we are one point dogs. Our schedule is brutal.

We have a 34 year old QB who has had a few injuries and likes to run. His backup has never been able to stay healthy. Our best player admits to smoking weed and was injured last season. We have one impact player on defense...one. We have no running game and no run defense.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think the skins go 0-16.

I think they beat the Colts with or without Andrew Luck who IMO aside from Derek Carr is the most grossly overrated QB in the entire NFL by a good stretch.....

well, besides Kaepernick but hes not in the NFL :thumb:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you believe we will be favored to beat? Don’t say Arizona because we are one point dogs. Our schedule is brutal.

We have a 34 year old QB who has had a few injuries and likes to run. His backup has never been able to stay healthy. Our best player admits to smoking weed and was injured last season. We have one impact player on defense...one. We have no running game and no run defense.

It doesnt matter. We could be expected to lose each game and the odds of us going 0-16 are still incredibly small.

And you can be a doom and gloomer for any team. The pats 2 best players are contemplating retirement, theres reports of discontent with the coach, their defense couldnt stop a career backup in the last game they played, and they just got rid of 2 of their best young players. I bet they go 0-16 too.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt matter. We could be expected to lose each game and the odds of us going 0-16 are still incredibly small.

And you can be a doom and gloomer for any team. The pats 2 best players are contemplating retirement, theres reports of discontent with the coach, their defense couldnt stop a career backup in the last game they played, and they just got rid of 2 of their best young players. I bet they go 0-16 too.

big time reach. Pats would beat the skins and cover the spread if they were missing 75% of their starters on IR.

tough to point me to a team with a duller future then the redskins.

they lack talent plain and simple, but 0-16? nahh

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to imagine a team that looked as good as they look pre injuries (OAK, KC) going winless the next year.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to imagine a team that looked as good as they look pre injuries (OAK, KC) going winless the next year.

I think Oakland and to a lesser extent KC was a bit of a mirage.

Oakland just okay and Carr sucks.

KC isnt as good as many give them credit for (AFC in general sucks) and we still lost, though if our 1st round pick Josh Doctson didnt drop that perfectly thrown TD pass by Cousins in waning minutes they would have won.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big time reach. Pats would beat the skins and cover the spread if they were missing 75% of their starters on IR.

tough to point me to a team with a duller future then the redskins.

they lack talent plain and simple, but 0-16? nahh

No shit. It's not a reach it's making the point that you can doom and gloom about any team.

We have a reasonable amount of talent but we aren't gods enough to compete or young enough to be really building towards anything so yea we're not in a great spot.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. It's not a reach it's making the point that you can doom and gloom about any team.

We have a reasonable amount of talent but we aren't gods enough to compete or young enough to be really building towards anything so yea we're not in a great spot.

nah its a huge reach.... and it is a point, just not a good one

Eagles could lose their starting QB, ILB, LT and still win a SB redskins would be crippled if that happened.

Reasonable amount of talent? compared to what? college football teams

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah its a huge reach.... and it is a point, just not a good one

Eagles could lose their starting QB, ILB, LT and still win a SB redskins would be crippled if that happened.

Reasonable amount of talent? compared to what? college football teams

Well since you clearly didn't get my point I'm not too concerned about your opinion on it.

I mean we're around 500 the past few years. Lost some talent gained some talent. Have a couple great players on both sides of the ball plus some contributors and prospects. Nothing special but not terrible.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn’t say it was likely we would go winless. I said, if we don’t get a win in our first two games, which are our two easiest, we could go winless. If we don’t get a win in our first two games, the chances of going winless go way up for us.

The Pats statement is ludicrous. Who is contemplating retirement? The experts are projecting the worst year in a decade for NE, 11 wins. Let that sink in for a moment. They have had numerous injuries over the years and still win...a lot. To compare the Skins to the Pats is ridiculous, even when just trying to be an ass.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you clearly didn't get my point I'm not too concerned about your opinion on it.

I mean we're around 500 the past few years. Lost some talent gained some talent. Have a couple great players on both sides of the ball plus some contributors and prospects. Nothing special but not terrible.

nah I get your point but like I said it just wasnt a good one.

"derp what if the Atlanta Falcons airplane crashed like Marshall and they had to use replacement players for the rest of the year? see you can come up with a doom and gloom scenario for anything! derp"

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say it was likely we would go winless. I said, if we don’t get a win in our first two games, which are our two easiest, we could go winless. If we don’t get a win in our first two games, the chances of going winless go way up for us.

The Pats statement is ludicrous. Who is contemplating retirement? The experts are projecting the worst year in a decade for NE, 11 wins. Let that sink in for a moment. They have had numerous injuries over the years and still win...a lot. To compare the Skins to the Pats is ridiculous, even when just trying to be an ass.

Sure. And its possible i win the lottery. But it's unlikely as hell. Even at 0-2 the odds of going winless are very low.

The point wasnt to say that the pats are comparable. Simply that you listed every negative you could about this team and i could take the best organization in the league and do the same. Its just being negative for negativitys sake. Its not practical at all for either of us.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah I get your point but like I said it just wasnt a good one.

"derp what if the Atlanta Falcons airplane crashed like Marshall and they had to use replacement players for the rest of the year? see you can come up with a doom and gloom scenario for anything! derp"

Exactly... you could say some bs overly negative thing about any team you want. Now you're getting it.