• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: San Francisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell is saying they're awful? They have 4 losses, 3 to division leaders and the other to a team with the 3rd best record in the NFC.

I must've said that, they did look horrible last couple of games and tonight isn't exactly flawless for them against a bad Redskins team.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this is terrible football by Wash, time for a change....and not just the nickname,

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must've said that, they did look horrible last couple of games and tonight isn't exactly flawless for them against a bad Redskins team.

People said the same thing about Seattle after they had to play from behind and had sloppy wins a few weeks in a row against terrible teams.

49'rs have a good defense and if you don't have your A game on your O line your QB is going to have a long night. Couple that with not being able to get a serious pass rush on Kaepernick and they can tear most teams up. You can't let Kaepernick get comfortable.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People said the same thing about Seattle after they had to play from behind and had sloppy wins a few weeks in a row against terrible teams.

49'rs have a good defense and if you don't have your A game on your O line your QB is going to have a long night. Couple that with not being able to get a serious pass rush on Kaepernick and they can tear most teams up. You can't let Kaepernick get comfortable.

It's amazing to see what Kaep is like when he's comfortable in the pocket.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK...Is it RG3 or this O-Line....I mean both suck tonight.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing to see what Kaep is like when he's comfortable in the pocket.

It's the same thing though. If it isn't his first read it's his 2nd. The 49ers are making a bad team look bad like they have all season.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Shanny looks like he just does not care. Not good....

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man sure is a lot of seahawk hate.

And Hammer hate too!!!

tumblr_m23itbPbfb1qeuzl5.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid game from the Niners tonight. Niners did what they needed to do.

Not trying to troll. I wouldn't call it a solid game regarding SF's performance tonight. Only when up 17-6 and going in for the score did the offense look smooth and confident. Very tentative and the only reason they were up that much was because of who they were playing.
Washington's D was fairly stout until they caved in.
Yet, I give them credit in doing exactly what they had to do.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, it was an impressive win for the niners. All other teams be grateful you don't have to play in the NFC W/Best. One or two really solid teams will not make the playoffs because the division is so stacked.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to troll. I wouldn't call it a solid game regarding SF's performance tonight. Only when up 17-6 and going in for the score did the offense look smooth and confident. Very tentative and the only reason they were up that much was because of who they were playing.

*Kaptain Frontrunner

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A tremendous amount of 9er hate in a game they won 27-6.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats fucking hilarious. If it were the seahawks they would have needed a last second miracle comeback.

Barely beat the Texans, the Rams beat the crap out of you for 3+ quarters, the bucs nearly beat you at home.... But the niners beat a struggling team on the road by a decent margin and its only becuase of who we were playing.

What a fucking nimrod.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats fucking hilarious. If it were the seahawks they would have needed a last second miracle comeback.

Barely beat the Texans, the Rams beat the crap out of you for 3+ quarters, the bucs nearly beat you at home.... But the niners beat a struggling team on the road by a decent margin and its only becuase of who we were playing.

What a fucking nimrod.

It's not just who you play, but when you play them. The Resdkins are a dumpster fire.

And how did the Rams beat the crap out of Seattle? It was a tough game but STL's only lead was 3 points and disappeared in the 2nd quarter. Getting the crap beaten out of you is what happens when Seattle faces a Kaep led offense.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just who you play, but when you play them. The Resdkins are a dumpster fire.

And how did the Rams beat the crap out of Seattle? It was a tough game but STL's only lead was 3 points and disappeared in the 2nd quarter. Getting the crap beaten out of you is what happens when Seattle faces a Kaep led offense.

You mean like when you played the panthers? When they were started out 1-3? Losing to teams like Buffalo and Arizona?

The Rams manhandled the seahawks for 3 quarters. They were the more physical team and they nearly beat you, probably should have beat you. Don't act like you weren't scared shitless all game long.

P.S. I like the avatar.. lol But stop pretending its always adderal and weed, when for all we know its hardcore steroids and cocaine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, it was an impressive win for the niners. All other teams be grateful you don't have to play in the NFC W/Best. One or two really solid teams will not make the playoffs because the division is so stacked.

definitely the toughest defensive division. RGIII had his lowest QBR of his career last night.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like when you played the panthers? When they were started out 1-3? Losing to teams like Buffalo and Arizona?

The Rams manhandled the seahawks for 3 quarters. They were the more physical team and they nearly beat you, probably should have beat you. Don't act like you weren't scared shitless all game long.

P.S. I like the avatar.. lol But stop pretending its always adderal and weed, when for all we know its hardcore steroids and cocaine.

For me, it's weed.

And yeah, playing teams at different times matters a ton.

If the Seahawks or Niners played the Colts right now IMO they both would stomp them.

The Rams game was shit matchup for Seattle at the time. It was a lot like the Texans game, it looked like Seattle was playing with 4 o-linemen.