• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: San Francisco 49ers @ Washington Redskins

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
definitely the toughest defensive division. RGIII had his lowest QBR of his career last night.

The Niners defense looked like their normal dominant selves. But man, Griffin looked and played awful. It's was like he was only trying to throw off his backfoot.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners defense looked like their normal dominant selves. But man, Griffin looked and played awful. It's was like he was only trying to throw off his backfoot.

That was because there was a D-lineman in his face every time he dropped back. The niners defense is crazy good. The niners struggle when they play another team with a solid defense.

BTW- all this talk about how one team "destroyed" or "almost lost to" a lesser team is pointless. A win is a win. There is not a huge difference between the best and the worst in the NFL.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But scooby, I was replying to uhsplit who was discounting the win because of who we played when he acts like a last second comeback to beat a horrible team is some sign of greatness.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They (his coaches) ruined him I think. He needs to get out of there. He took an absolute beating last night, and if this continues his career is going to be short.

RGIIhit_medium.gif

robert-griffin-iii-hit-in-the-nuts-by-sf-a.gif

dmm7og.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But scooby, I was replying to uhsplit who was discounting the win because of who we played when he acts like a last second comeback to beat a horrible team is some sign of greatness.

Exactly. It goes both ways.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was because there was a D-lineman in his face every time he dropped back. The niners defense is crazy good. The niners struggle when they play another team with a solid defense.

BTW- all this talk about how one team "destroyed" or "almost lost to" a lesser team is pointless. A win is a win. There is not a huge difference between the best and the worst in the NFL.

I agree that the niners defense was in his face, but issues extend way beyond that.