• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban draws comparisons to smoking heaters and the HUNH

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont seem to get it, I dont hang on his every word, I just end up defending my team or coach because of those that do. There is a difference.

so you don't hang on his every word you just defend his every word.......

okay :scratch:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know shit? I didn't no.

Any other specialties besides best computer hacker in the world and grammar cop you can help out with?

You have taught codaxx or was it Charlie and I a lesson in message board grammar.

:clap:

Well, now that you mention it, Charlie and me would be correct grammar.:suds:

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont seem to get it, I dont hang on his every word, I just end up defending my team or coach because of those that do. There is a difference.

Right. Do you know what this is?

"If asked about it he will speak his mind again. He doesnt give a crap what people think of him or his opinions. He has even said so, no in those same words, but the exact message was implied."

Your next post after I said you must be a lemming..

I get it just fine.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats your motive? Lol. Lot of great bama posters here (one somehow got drug into this), its just one or two pissing all over the place this offseason. OD syndrome :D

Speaking of OD, his time in the toilet bowl has changed him and not for the better. Dude's just boring now.

We need OD UNLEASHED!!

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who is always crying about name calling. But of course, here you are doing it yourself.

Urban Dictionary: Gumps

1. A typical Alabama football fan. Usually so delusional that they think Bear Bryant is still alive. They also believe that Nick Satan actually likes the toothless fanbase.
2. Stupid person who likes Paul Fineburn slobbing Saban's knob.
3. Racists fanbase who only supports blacks on their own team.

Those Gumps are harder to tolerate when they are winning than when they are losing.

Personally I think it's about like being called a cracker - so what. But when you are sitting around constantly complaining about name calling and then turn around and do it yourself, even when told it's meant as an insult, pretty much says you are being a hypocrite.

And of course more threats from you as well.

You dont wanna be here anyway. :wave:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you don't hang on his every word you just defend his every word.......

okay :scratch:

I dont do that either, but then it doesnt matter what i tell you, you will believe what the voices in your head tell you to believe.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont do that either, but then it doesnt matter what i tell you, you will believe what the voices in your head tell you to believe.

You could have fooled me. I just go by what I see.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else not find it odd that Saban wants to keep Tennessee as Bama's East Division rivalry game?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else not find it odd that Saban wants to keep Tennessee as Bama's East Division rivalry game?

Not considering that Tennessee is a traditional game that is an actual rivalry with a name.

The series is named the Third Saturday in October, the traditional calendar date on which the game was played.

The game has been played in recent times on different dates due to scheduling conflicts, but its still one of our oldest rivalries. Tradition trumps many things, kinda like you guys not wanting to stop playing Oklahoma, its tradition and a rivalry.

You did forget to mention the most vocal proponent of the nine game in conference schedule in the SEC. Who is that lone Coach? Thats right Saban. He wants to play more of the SEC each year, but the other coaches are all against it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have fooled me. I just go by what I see.

See, thats a perception thing, you think you see one thing, but its an optical illusion really. What you see is not always what you get and in this case, you know very little about who your dealing with in reality. You cannot judge me by a few lines on here and if you think thats possible, then I weep for you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not considering that Tennessee is a traditional game that is an actual rivalry with a name.

The game has been played in recent times on different dates due to scheduling conflicts, but its still one of our oldest rivalries. Tradition trumps many things, kinda like you guys not wanting to stop playing Oklahoma, its tradition and a rivalry.

You did forget to mention the most vocal proponent of the nine game in conference schedule in the SEC. Who is that lone Coach? Thats right Saban. He wants to play more of the SEC each year, but the other coaches are all against it.

Probably because it would lower their SOS!!:whistle: