• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

S.A. Los Raiders?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah dude, for now..

You ought to contact your local city reps and lobby for a Raiders move to Boise.....lol

Right in the middle of Seahawks & Broncos territory....that would be something.
Idaho already has the Vandals.
Raiders & Vandals does have a certain nice ring to it, no?

Fuck Texas.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again cd, and i can't say this enough.. No QB= No wins.. Or maybe i should say real wins.. And in order to be wise, all you have to do is see it for what it is.. That's the secret to being wise..
And as far as the fan base in SA?? Why not tune into their sports radio and TV.. They want their own team!!
Why do you think their pushing real hard for the RAIDERS.. They would FILL up a stadium there in a heartbeat!!

So what is beating Cincinnati in Cincinnati? I mean they won their division? Is that not a real win? You guys couldn't beat them so shouldn't that show your team isn't a real team? They beat the Jets who should have made the playoffs...again so is that not a real win against a team with a winning record? They went 9-7 with some of the worst QB play in the league. To me that shows they have a great team other than the QB position. So if they can find a guy who is even half way competent at the position then they should be fine. They are not a team that needs an All-Star at the position to win in this league.

As for San Antonio wanting their own team maybe they do. Again if you guys don't win early and often though I think you will run into the same situation you have in Oakland of having trouble getting fans to show up for games. Any team that relocates has that added pressure of needing to win early in the process. At this point while your team has promise they also play in maybe the toughest division in football. So that could be a challenge.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ought to contact your local city reps and lobby for a Raiders move to Boise.....lol

Fuck Texas.
Lol dude.. Boise RAIDERS does have a ring to it.. RAIDERS or Vandals pick your doom!!
And yeah man, i do NOT want the RAIDERS to move to Texas.. But Mark Davis needs a new stadium is the bottom line man.. It should be a pretty good drama filled next few months.. Just the way i like it, lol

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is beating Cincinnati in Cincinnati? I mean they won their division? Is that not a real win? You guys couldn't beat them so shouldn't that show your team isn't a real team? They beat the Jets who should have made the playoffs...again so is that not a real win against a team with a winning record? They went 9-7 with some of the worst QB play in the league. To me that shows they have a great team other than the QB position. So if they can find a guy who is even half way competent at the position then they should be fine. They are not a team that needs an All-Star at the position to win in this league.

As for San Antonio wanting their own team maybe they do. Again if you guys don't win early and often though I think you will run into the same situation you have in Oakland of having trouble getting fans to show up for games. Any team that relocates has that added pressure of needing to win early in the process. At this point while your team has promise they also play in maybe the toughest division in football. So that could be a challenge.
We beat the Jets and we beat you guys, and had KC on the ropes, till drops and TOs doomed us..
We would SMOKE the Texans, you get that cd, smoke them!! We have the BETTER QB, D Player, and WRs than the Texans.. Face it cd, we are the better team, with the brighter future..
Im not worried one bit cd.. Not one bit!! You know who should worry?? The Rams and Bolts!! The Rams have NO QB, and will not win without one, and the Bolts didn't even have real fans in their own City, let alone LA!!
If you don't WIN in LA, they turn on you, that's why the RAIDERS and Rams left in the first place!!
Like everybody says?? Those teams better win there!! And in Texas?? Football is like a God!! No problem there, so get real about that cd..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat the Jets and we beat you guys, and had KC on the ropes, till drops and TOs doomed us..
We would SMOKE the Texans, you get that cd, smoke them!! We have the BETTER QB, D Player, and WRs than the Texans.. Face it cd, we are the better team, with the brighter future..
Im not worried one bit cd.. Not one bit!! You know who should worry?? The Rams and Bolts!! The Rams have NO QB, and will not win without one, and the Bolts didn't even have real fans in their own City, let alone LA!!
If you don't WIN in LA, they turn on you, that's why the RAIDERS and Rams left in the first place!!
Like everybody says?? Those teams better win there!! And in Texas?? Football is like a God!! No problem there, so get real about that cd..

I don't even know what to say to this...Your understanding of the history of why the teams left well I'll just say it is not close to what happened but just going to back out of this conversation. You have your thoughts on your team and you have shown over the years that you can't view your team with an objective eye. You have said for the last 10 years that your team would win the division. Well instead your team has been one of the worst in all of the NFL over that span. So your opinion is hard to take. Yes you have some young talent and Mack as I have said before you guys even drafted him would be the real deal. I still have my questions on Carr as he really struggled over the 2nd half of the season. I know there were a couple of injuries but beyond that teams seemed to figure out what the Raiders were doing. I mean we are talking about a 13 touchdown to 9 interception close to the final 8 games of the season. His Accuracy really fell off and the team went 3-5 during that stretch. Now given can't say a ton as the Broncos lost that game but as most analyst have said the Broncos lost that game way more than the Raiders won it. Huge mistakes throughout that game doomed the Broncos.

As for those other teams we have no clue what is going to happen to them. The Rams had a very good defense this past year, they have a franchise RB, decent OL. So they draft a QB and that QB works out and boom they are right in the thick of things. As for the Bolts they are a hot mess but then again that should show just how much the other NFL owners hate the Raiders in they would rather take the hot mess Bolts over the young promising Raiders.

Anyway like I said backing out of this conversation as we will never see eye to eye on this conversation.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what to say to this...Your understanding of the history of why the teams left well I'll just say it is not close to what happened but just going to back out of this conversation. You have your thoughts on your team and you have shown over the years that you can't view your team with an objective eye. You have said for the last 10 years that your team would win the division. Well instead your team has been one of the worst in all of the NFL over that span. So your opinion is hard to take. Yes you have some young talent and Mack as I have said before you guys even drafted him would be the real deal. I still have my questions on Carr as he really struggled over the 2nd half of the season. I know there were a couple of injuries but beyond that teams seemed to figure out what the Raiders were doing. I mean we are talking about a 13 touchdown to 9 interception close to the final 8 games of the season. His Accuracy really fell off and the team went 3-5 during that stretch. Now given can't say a ton as the Broncos lost that game but as most analyst have said the Broncos lost that game way more than the Raiders won it. Huge mistakes throughout that game doomed the Broncos.

As for those other teams we have no clue what is going to happen to them. The Rams had a very good defense this past year, they have a franchise RB, decent OL. So they draft a QB and that QB works out and boom they are right in the thick of things. As for the Bolts they are a hot mess but then again that should show just how much the other NFL owners hate the Raiders in they would rather take the hot mess Bolts over the young promising Raiders.

Anyway like I said backing out of this conversation as we will never see eye to eye on this conversation.
Why do you always bring up the RAIDERS past?? Well, the RAIDERS have been bad for a long time, that's old and lame dude, you just come off as a hater saying that.. The truth is, the RAIDERS are a young team that should of swept you guys!! That's the truth man.. Its easy to see that you want us to be bad, in fact you HOPE for it.. And truth be told?? I don't care where we play, cuz i know we will sweep you guys next season..
Face it cd, the RAIDERS are young exciting and are not going anywhere, but up, up, up..
We are called the RAIDERNATION!! Not the Oakland, LA, SA Nation, but the RAIDERNATION..
Nah, why stop there.. We are the WORLDNATION!!

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Texas.
The Vandals suck. Good analogy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you always bring up the RAIDERS past?? Well, the RAIDERS have been bad for a long time, that's old and lame dude, you just come off as a hater saying that.. The truth is, the RAIDERS are a young team that should of swept you guys!! That's the truth man.. Its easy to see that you want us to be bad, in fact you HOPE for it.. And truth be told?? I don't care where we play, cuz i know we will sweep you guys next season..
Face it cd, the RAIDERS are young exciting and are not going anywhere, but up, up, up..
We are called the RAIDERNATION!! Not the Oakland, LA, SA Nation, but the RAIDERNATION..
Nah, why stop there.. We are the WORLDNATION!!

I bring up the past because for years I have seen you predict your team to be this incredible turn around of a team that all of a sudden goes from worst team in the league to greatest thing since sliced bread. It makes it very hard to take you seriously when evaluating your own team. Heck other Raiders fans on here have said you are over the top and that they don't agree with you and your assessment of the team. Most fans can see that their team has problems/weaknesses. You refuse to acknowledge that. Could the Raiders be on their way up yeah I have no problem saying yes to that. I also know though that it doesn't take much for a team with lots of promise to fall either. I mean look at the 49ers who had a young and promising QB with an amazing defense that was competing for a Super Bowl just a couple of years ago and now they are considered one of the worst franchises in the NFL. It doesn't take long to go from dark horse to bottom feeder and it doesn't take long to go from bottom feeder to top team either just depending on the structure of the team.

Right now I would say the Raiders have a middle of the pack team that with a good draft and FA has a chance to really jump up. AT the same time it doesn't take much to have a terrible draft and a terrible FA class that leaves your team down in the dumps picking top-10 again.

Now believe me Idaho I know all too well how quickly things could change. Heck the Broncos could be worst team in the division next year and it wouldn't surprise me as we are the team with the most unknown at the most important position QB. So I am appreciating that my team is on top right now and hope that they stay but I also know eventually this reign at the top will come to an end. I also know that a great FO makes a huge difference in a team being able to stay at the top. So far the Broncos have shown through 3 QB changes that they can win the division so to me that shows they have a top notch FO that can build a very good team no matter who the QB is. So I don't think they are just going to fall off the map but hey crazier things have happened.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bring up the past because for years I have seen you predict your team to be this incredible turn around of a team that all of a sudden goes from worst team in the league to greatest thing since sliced bread. It makes it very hard to take you seriously when evaluating your own team. Heck other Raiders fans on here have said you are over the top and that they don't agree with you and your assessment of the team. Most fans can see that their team has problems/weaknesses. You refuse to acknowledge that. Could the Raiders be on their way up yeah I have no problem saying yes to that. I also know though that it doesn't take much for a team with lots of promise to fall either. I mean look at the 49ers who had a young and promising QB with an amazing defense that was competing for a Super Bowl just a couple of years ago and now they are considered one of the worst franchises in the NFL. It doesn't take long to go from dark horse to bottom feeder and it doesn't take long to go from bottom feeder to top team either just depending on the structure of the team.

Right now I would say the Raiders have a middle of the pack team that with a good draft and FA has a chance to really jump up. AT the same time it doesn't take much to have a terrible draft and a terrible FA class that leaves your team down in the dumps picking top-10 again.

Now believe me Idaho I know all too well how quickly things could change. Heck the Broncos could be worst team in the division next year and it wouldn't surprise me as we are the team with the most unknown at the most important position QB. So I am appreciating that my team is on top right now and hope that they stay but I also know eventually this reign at the top will come to an end. I also know that a great FO makes a huge difference in a team being able to stay at the top. So far the Broncos have shown through 3 QB changes that they can win the division so to me that shows they have a top notch FO that can build a very good team no matter who the QB is. So I don't think they are just going to fall off the map but hey crazier things have happened.
I understand all that, i do.. Just don't live in the RAIDERS past man, cuz this is not those teams.. I don't live in the past, i live in the now and look forward to the future.. Now, i know the Division will be good yet again next year as well, that's a sure thing.. The thing is the RAIDERS will be that much better next year as well, and are a threat to take the AFC West.. Could we have a bad year next year?? Sure can!! But there is no proof that says we will be bad, unless you live in the RAIDERS past, and yet there is plenty of proof that says we will be good..
And the stadium thing?? That will take care of itself, again im not tripping.. Sports is about winning!! That's what i care about dude, cuz Mark Davis will take care of the stadium thing.. Now?? Which FAs do you have that i want??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand all that, i do.. Just don't live in the RAIDERS past man, cuz this is not those teams.. I don't live in the past, i live in the now and look forward to the future.. Now, i know the Division will be good yet again next year as well, that's a sure thing.. The thing is the RAIDERS will be that much better next year as well, and are a threat to take the AFC West.. Could we have a bad year next year?? Sure can!! But there is no proof that says we will be bad, unless you live in the RAIDERS past, and yet there is plenty of proof that says we will be good..
And the stadium thing?? That will take care of itself, again im not tripping.. Sports is about winning!! That's what i care about dude, cuz Mark Davis will take care of the stadium thing.. Now?? Which FAs do you have that i want??

There is plenty of proof that your team could struggle next year. Oakland ranked 26th in passing defense and is losing the best Secondary player you have to retirement. Now you can say "well we will fix that in FA or the draft" but there is no guarantee that a new player comes in and all of a sudden dominates for you guys. Past history has shown that bringing in somebody can easily go either way. The Broncos for example brought in Aqib Talib and it worked out great. The Eagles though brought in Maxwell after his great year with the Seahawks and he stunk up the joint. Then the Raiders against the run were not much better. They ranked 18th in yards per carry this year. Total defense was 22nd so they have plenty of holes they need to fix on the defensive side of the ball.

On the offensive side of the ball Carr really fell off the 2nd half of the season. Going to have to figure out how to keep his early season momentum throughout the season. He needs to show more consistency if the team is going to compete week in and week out. Rushing wise the team was 28th in yards rushing and 22nd in yards per carry. They need more consistency from the run game as well either a new RB as Murray is a bit of a boom or bust kind of guy when running the football or they need to improve the OL play. On that note they could be losing possibly their best OL player to FA in Donald Penn. Probably good chance they resign him but many thought that when Veldheer ended up leaving for Arizona.

Oakland also had one of the least injured teams in the NFL this past season. The depth of the team wasn't really challenged compared to a majority of the teams in the NFL. Usually what we have seen is those that are least injured end up with more injuries the next season. Hard to stay at the top of that statistic.

Realize Idaho this is not me saying your team is a terrible team. I am saying there are plenty of reasons to think your team could fail next year. I could come up with a list just as long of why the Broncos could fail this next year. It is why this is a year to year league where anything is possible.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also what FA's do we have that you want? Well dude let's just see who all gets resigned before you get too much into that. The Broncos look to have plenty of Cap Space for this off season. You are not the only team with spending money. And when you throw in the Raiders were voted as the 2nd least place that NFL players would want to go by actual NFL players themselves we shall see how FA goes.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is plenty of proof that your team could struggle next year. Oakland ranked 26th in passing defense and is losing the best Secondary player you have to retirement. Now you can say "well we will fix that in FA or the draft" but there is no guarantee that a new player comes in and all of a sudden dominates for you guys. Past history has shown that bringing in somebody can easily go either way. The Broncos for example brought in Aqib Talib and it worked out great. The Eagles though brought in Maxwell after his great year with the Seahawks and he stunk up the joint. Then the Raiders against the run were not much better. They ranked 18th in yards per carry this year. Total defense was 22nd so they have plenty of holes they need to fix on the defensive side of the ball.

On the offensive side of the ball Carr really fell off the 2nd half of the season. Going to have to figure out how to keep his early season momentum throughout the season. He needs to show more consistency if the team is going to compete week in and week out. Rushing wise the team was 28th in yards rushing and 22nd in yards per carry. They need more consistency from the run game as well either a new RB as Murray is a bit of a boom or bust kind of guy when running the football or they need to improve the OL play. On that note they could be losing possibly their best OL player to FA in Donald Penn. Probably good chance they resign him but many thought that when Veldheer ended up leaving for Arizona.

Oakland also had one of the least injured teams in the NFL this past season. The depth of the team wasn't really challenged compared to a majority of the teams in the NFL. Usually what we have seen is those that are least injured end up with more injuries the next season. Hard to stay at the top of that statistic.

Realize Idaho this is not me saying your team is a terrible team. I am saying there are plenty of reasons to think your team could fail next year. I could come up with a list just as long of why the Broncos could fail this next year. It is why this is a year to year league where anything is possible.
Amerson is the best DB we had last year, come back player of the year per PFF.. In fact i believe they had him as the top Corner the last 6 games of the season.. And we have Carrie as well, who is good but had to play S when Allen got hurt, and DJ Hayden,, along with some other young guys, And we can always draft a DB with our first pick, or FA.. Weddle, Smith, Berry,Norman, just to name a few.. Reggie will add more to it, fear not..
And Carr fell off cuz his OL was beat up as well As Cooper being hurt, and even still Carr had us in all the games we played.. And let's not forget the NEW system he was playing in, with new weapons as well..
And Carr still put up 3980 Yards and 32TDs.. Pro Bowl Alternate.. And Murray put 1K yards, in which im sure the RAIDERS will add someone to share the load with him.. Our OL needs some help, but Reggie got that too.. Conklin who Kiper has mocked to us, or we resign Penn and draft a young guy to groom behind him.. We got this, like i said cd?? There is NO proof to say we will be worse next season.. Oh im sure you are hoping, but that don't make it fact..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amerson is the best DB we had last year, come back player of the year per PFF.. In fact i believe they had him as the top Corner the last 6 games of the season.. And we have Carrie as well, who is good but had to play S when Allen got hurt, and DJ Hayden,, along with some other young guys, And we can always draft a DB with our first pick, or FA.. Weddle, Smith, Berry,Norman, just to name a few.. Reggie will add more to it, fear not..
And Carr fell off cuz his OL was beat up as well As Cooper being hurt, and even still Carr had us in all the games we played.. And let's not forget the NEW system he was playing in, with new weapons as well..
And Carr still put up 3980 Yards and 32TDs.. Pro Bowl Alternate.. And Murray put 1K yards, in which im sure the RAIDERS will add someone to share the load with him.. Our OL needs some help, but Reggie got that too.. Conklin who Kiper has mocked to us, or we resign Penn and draft a young guy to groom behind him.. We got this, like i said cd?? There is NO proof to say we will be worse next season.. Oh im sure you are hoping, but that don't make it fact..

See nothing you said is any different than what I said other than saying Amerson was better than your HOF Safety. As for comeback player of the year pretty sure PFF said that Berry was the one deserving of that award not Amerson. Yeah I read most of their articles so don't try and sneak something like that by me. Now if you are talking about the article that says he is the most IMPROVED player of the year then yeah I can agree with you. As for top corner over the final 6 games again not true. That honor went to Darius Slay of the Lions. As for Amerson himself as a player hard guy to trust. He shows the ability to be a great corner but he has also shown times where he can be the worst Corner in the NFL. DJ Hayden might not even be resigned by the team. Carrie is a good depth player but I wouldn't say he is much more than that.

Again I said that you can point to FA and the Draft and say "well we will improve that way" but that just isn't always true. Plenty of players have flamed out when they switch teams and plenty of draft picks struggle their 1st year. Heck look at your 1st round pick in Cooper in he had some major struggles with drops. Which hey I pointed out to you being one of his problems when you guys drafted him and you told me he was destined for the HOF.

As for proof for next season none of us have proof for any team in the NFL. We have no clue how the off season will go. Khalil Mack could decide to get into a pick up basketball game and all of a sudden he tears his achilles. While that is worst case scenario it happened to the Broncos just a few years back with one of their best players. Another was trying to carry a tv into the house dropped it and sliced his hand wide open. Or as we have seen plenty of players get really stupid in the off season and end up getting arrested or using PED's and getting caught. Again Broncos had that happen with Von Miller. I'm just giving examples from my team because these are the ones I know best. Injuries during training camp happen to most teams. Like I said the Raiders were top-10 in fewest injuries on the season. That could change in a hurry. FA's don't always pan out like you would want. Draft picks struggle. Teams have more film now on what the Raiders like to do with this new coaching staff...how does that change how they play the Raiders next year? Way too much unknown for all teams to sit here and say "The Raiders are going to be better next year no matter what" like you have been doing. I'm sure Cowboys fans and Ravens fans thought of their team as big time playoff teams. Heck Vegas and many of analyst out there were predicting them to be that too. Yet they are both picking top-10 this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See nothing you said is any different than what I said other than saying Amerson was better than your HOF Safety. As for comeback player of the year pretty sure PFF said that Berry was the one deserving of that award not Amerson. Yeah I read most of their articles so don't try and sneak something like that by me. Now if you are talking about the article that says he is the most IMPROVED player of the year then yeah I can agree with you. As for top corner over the final 6 games again not true. That honor went to Darius Slay of the Lions. As for Amerson himself as a player hard guy to trust. He shows the ability to be a great corner but he has also shown times where he can be the worst Corner in the NFL. DJ Hayden might not even be resigned by the team. Carrie is a good depth player but I wouldn't say he is much more than that.

Again I said that you can point to FA and the Draft and say "well we will improve that way" but that just isn't always true. Plenty of players have flamed out when they switch teams and plenty of draft picks struggle their 1st year. Heck look at your 1st round pick in Cooper in he had some major struggles with drops. Which hey I pointed out to you being one of his problems when you guys drafted him and you told me he was destined for the HOF.

As for proof for next season none of us have proof for any team in the NFL. We have no clue how the off season will go. Khalil Mack could decide to get into a pick up basketball game and all of a sudden he tears his achilles. While that is worst case scenario it happened to the Broncos just a few years back with one of their best players. Another was trying to carry a tv into the house dropped it and sliced his hand wide open. Or as we have seen plenty of players get really stupid in the off season and end up getting arrested or using PED's and getting caught. Again Broncos had that happen with Von Miller. I'm just giving examples from my team because these are the ones I know best. Injuries during training camp happen to most teams. Like I said the Raiders were top-10 in fewest injuries on the season. That could change in a hurry. FA's don't always pan out like you would want. Draft picks struggle. Teams have more film now on what the Raiders like to do with this new coaching staff...how does that change how they play the Raiders next year? Way too much unknown for all teams to sit here and say "The Raiders are going to be better next year no matter what" like you have been doing. I'm sure Cowboys fans and Ravens fans thought of their team as big time playoff teams. Heck Vegas and many of analyst out there were predicting them to be that too. Yet they are both picking top-10 this year.
My bad cd, most improved player is what i meant.. Again cd, you are just hoping the RAIDERS are not good next year, you are not showing me any proof dude.. All you are saying is just this and that.. Where is the proof??

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad cd, most improved player is what i meant.. Again cd, you are just hoping the RAIDERS are not good next year, you are not showing me any proof dude.. All you are saying is just this and that.. Where is the proof??
And the cap money we have along with the 8 draft picks are going to add more depth cd.. Oh, im sure we will try to make a splash with a big name, but really?? We didn't add the big name last year in FA and that FA class was rated as one of the better ones in the league.. It's not about the big name cd, it's about players that fit the system.. That's ReggieMac's game dude...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in San Antonio, this town is absolutely a Cowboys town, surprisingly there are a lot of 49ers fans here too, bandwagoners from the 80's obviously. I think it would take almost a full generation of the Raiders being here before they would have a real solid fan base. Wearing Silver and Black would obviously help and you'd have some fair weather Cowboys fans become fans of the Raiders but again it would take quit a while before the Raiders were as loved as the Cowboys here. As a Raiders fan for most of my life thanks to Lester Hayes i'd love to see them move here...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok then show me the proof that the Broncos are going to be worse next year? Because right now they are the best team in the AFC so prove to me they will be worse? You say they are switching QB's well Manning has played as the worst QB in the NFL this year. Pretty much only one way to go and that is up at the most important position on the team. You say well the defense has a bunch of FA's and I say well they have a ton of Cap Space to resign all the players on the defensive side of the ball. You say well the OL still needs fixed and I can say well they can look to FA and the draft or even beyond that the fact that the 2 starting OT's for the season will actually be off of IR and the fact the 3 of the starters this year are rookies so they should be better next season.

Yeah I can't point to just one thing and say "this is exactly why your team will not be good" because we have no clue what any team in the NFL will do this off season. We have no clue what rookies or FA's will step up. I mean for the Broncos they have been pretty fortunate that they have had at least 1 FA every year go to the Pro Bowl the year they brought them in. They have had All-Pro guys like Manning and Vasquez that they brought in but I didn't know they would be that good when we brought them in. At the same time there are plenty of FA's that fall flat on their face or can't stay healthy as you guys saw with Nate Allen this year.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in San Antonio, this town is absolutely a Cowboys town, surprisingly there are a lot of 49ers fans here too, bandwagoners from the 80's obviously. I think it would take almost a full generation of the Raiders being here before they would have a real solid fan base. Wearing Silver and Black would obviously help and you'd have some fair weather Cowboys fans become fans of the Raiders but again it would take quit a while before the Raiders were as loved as the Cowboys here. As a Raiders fan for most of my life thanks to Lester Hayes i'd love to see them move here...
I believe the RAIDERS would blow it up there.. SA is starving for an NFL team.. And this RAIDER team is loaded with some of the best young talent in football.. Carr to Amari Cooper DEEP!! And Mack with yet another sack!! In a soldout SA stadium!! Yeah man, cuz sports is about winning..