• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RRSO: Scores Only

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
I think Ash has a ton of upside. I never got the meme that Ash was a game manager. He won a few games on his back with minimal running game. Looks like Swoopes will not play. Remember he came from 2A ball and came in very raw. He is not athletic enough to dominate with his legs. Overstreet was moved back to QB. You are dead right that one either Overstreet or Swoopes should have played some garbage time in the RRSO. Even if it is just to hand off the ball and run some zone read.

Since Mack has decided to go with Overstreet, he should have had him taking some snaps as soon as Ash went down. If UT is lucky you'll have a healthy McCoy the rest of the season. If not, then you will be back to Square One. McCoy seems like a good kid; I hope he does well the rest of the year. I still have doubts about the D. Greg Robinson is doing a very good job but a game is hard to win when the D suddenly takes a day off. If you guys do win the Big 12 it's going to make for a hell of a chapter in the UT history books.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Mack has decided to go with Overstreet, he should have had him taking some snaps as soon as Ash went down. If UT is lucky you'll have a healthy McCoy the rest of the season. If not, then you will be back to Square One. McCoy seems like a good kid; I hope he does well the rest of the year. I still have doubts about the D. Greg Robinson is doing a very good job but a game is hard to win when the D suddenly takes a day off. If you guys do win the Big 12 it's going to make for a hell of a chapter in the UT history books.
-
Overstreet was moved back to QB after the ISU game, so this was the first chance for him to play. He is actually much more athletic than Swoopes, accuracy issues though.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Overstreet was moved back to QB after the ISU game, so this was the first chance for him to play. He is actually much more athletic than Swoopes, accuracy issues though.

I know Overstreet was moved after Iowa State but Mack (like the rest of the world) knew UT needed a backup QB plan when Ash was first hurt. Even if Ash had come back for a game it was only a matter of time before he'd get hurt bad again. He always does. The RRSO was so lop sided it would have been a chance to play Overstreet. My guess is Mack simply didn't know what to do about a second team QB after Ash first got hurt and he kept hesitating. Now that he's made his decision he better cut the nonsense and play Overstreet as much as he can.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is Ashe ever going to play again?

I'm wondering if he will.

I doubt he plays again this year. He can't even go to class, he's still having dizzy spells and light/sound aversion. He got his bell rung against BYU and again against KSU. He hasn't been able to go a week without concussion symptons.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's what I mean. I'm thinking that kid is done with college football.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see how any man can sink so low. Must be Texans… the lowest form of white man there is.
-
really? that seems a tad bit out-dated .One might even say racist.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see how any man can sink so low. Must be Texans… the lowest form of white man there is.
-
really? that seems a tad bit out-dated .One might even say racist.

Isn't that quote from Blazzing Saddles?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ash- not sure if he ever plays again. Hate to say it, because I love the way he spins the ball.

If he had McCoy's moxie, he would be dynamite.

But man oh man, McCoy did play the game of his life Saturday! I felt I was in the Twilight Zone all game. But it was a happy, glorious Twilight Zone!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ash- not sure if he ever plays again. Hate to say it, because I love the way he spins the ball.

If he had McCoy's moxie, he would be dynamite.

But man oh man, McCoy did play the game of his life Saturday! I felt I was in the Twilight Zone all game. But it was a happy, glorious Twilight Zone!
-
God, I hate the term "moxie" and the silliness it implies

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closest to actual score. :clap:

Gotta give myself a cheers here:

1) Closest to actualy score;
2) Predicted Texas win;
3) Predicted OU qb controversey by end of game;
4) Predicted an Int returned for td;
5) Predicted a special teams td by Daje Johnson;
6) Predicted a heavy dose of Jonathan Gray.

:suds:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole lotta fail in this thread.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck silliness. Was not implying 'silliness'.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tex over ou gold hat.jpg

Here's some good, happy, earned, silliness.