• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo MRI results

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a rookie qb tossed in the fire normally ends badly. Yes dak looked good. One thing in his favor was having chaz at LT. Chaz was a turnstile and dak got lots of pressure from the blindside and handled it well.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a rookie qb tossed in the fire normally ends badly. Yes dak looked good. One thing in his favor was having chaz at LT. Chaz was a turnstile and dak got lots of pressure from the blindside and handled it well.
True
IF the talent around Dak stays healthy AND as good as advertised, THEN Dak will do well

Bigger story to me will be those two rookies in the backfield at the same time. I like the fact that BOTH are extremely football smart. On the play when Romo got hurt, I came outta my chair like a regular season game when Elliot came across and up ended the free rusher coming right at Romo

that one play let our neighborhood know football season was back

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that both Elliott and Morris showed they can pass protect. Week 1 concern #1 is T Smith plays like T Smith against Vernon instead of the way he played last year in the Mia game. If so I think Dak has enough time to at least show us what he's got. Those tow big SOBs in the middle of the Giants D are going to be a disaster from most teams in the NFL who think they can run against the Giant this year IMO. Luckily we have the best trio inside in the league and maybe I'm being a homer, but I don't think it is even close.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that both Elliott and Morris showed they can pass protect. Week 1 concern #1 is T Smith plays like T Smith against Vernon instead of the way he played last year in the Mia game. If so I think Dak has enough time to at least show us what he's got. Those tow big SOBs in the middle of the Giants D are going to be a disaster from most teams in the NFL who think they can run against the Giant this year IMO. Luckily we have the best trio inside in the league and maybe I'm being a homer, but I don't think it is even close.

What's not close? The game or the best trio in the league inside

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's not close? The game or the best trio in the league inside
The trio inside. As far as the game goes...not sure we should be the favorite even though at home...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trio inside. As far as the game goes...not sure we should be the favorite even though at home...

I thought we were underdogs. I read that the line went from -3.5 to +2.5

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not surprised