• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Romo had the flu

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's being reported that Romo had the flu yesterday. It should be a surprise to no one that not only did he play, but he played well. Once you've played with broken ribs and a punctured lung, what's a little vomit? The guy doesn't get enough credit for being tough as nails in addition to being a great player. And to all the Skins fans who laughed before the season when I said RG3 might be great at some point, but couldn't carry Romo's jock yet, who's laughing now?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has to be the worst thing to get sick the night before Thanksgiving. Romo just has the worst kind of luck. LOL

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he is sick more often. He played championship football on the last drive of the first half throughout the remainder of the game.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Romo was a real NFL QB he wouldn't have gotten sick.

//signed/wf//
William Fried:lol:

Romeo always looks good in October or November, or when his team goes down by two or more scores? That's nothing new. He only decides that he should he pull his head out of his ass when they are facing defeat? Problem with that is you're not going to beat many, if any, good teams with that type of mentality come playoff time when the weather gets bad. I'm not even gonna go into the worst 3rd down QB in the league thing again lol. Romo is just more fool's gold giving you desperate fans a slither of of hope , and then ripping all your hearts out when it really matters late in the season. He will try and do too much again, pass when he should have run for that 1st down, or never be able to just step on a team's throat early in a game to salt the game away early. It will always be a dogfight with him which explains why this team is unable to blow out anybody no matter who the competition is...he just plays to their level and reacts to advertisity because he just doesn't want to become the blame again for another loss.

Haven't you boys learned anything over the past 10 years of Romeo's career, or is it always this year will be different with you and Jerry? I'd be willing to place a PayPal bet with anyone here that Romo makes another poor decision or throws another season ending pick when the season is on the line come playoff time. Stop just talking with your mouths here and man up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romeo always looks good in October or November, or when his team goes down by two or more scores? That's nothing new. He only decides that he should he pull his head out of his ass when they are facing defeat? Problem with that is you're not going to beat many, if any, good teams with that type of mentality come playoff time when the weather gets bad. I'm not even gonna go into the worst 3rd down QB in the league thing again lol. Romo is just more fool's gold giving you desperate fans a slither of of hope , and then ripping all your hearts out when it really matters late in the season. He will try and do too much again, pass when he should have run for that 1st down, or never be able to just step on a team's throat early in a game to salt the game away early. It will always be a dogfight with him which explains why this team is unable to blow out anybody no matter who the competition is...he just plays to their level and reacts to advertisity because he just doesn't want to become the blame again for another loss.

Haven't you boys learned anything over the past 10 years of Romeo's career, or is it always this year will be different with you and Jerry? I'd be willing to place a PayPal bet with anyone here that Romo makes another poor decision or throws another season ending pick when the season is on the line come playoff time. Stop just talking with your mouths here and man up.

Every December loss was Romo's right fuck head. No body else on this team fucked up, right? Garrett has always called perfect games, right? Your act is getting tiresome.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone hated their Holiday

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PayPal Bet Im game Wfrye but its not for peanuts

lets get the BigBoy Pants on here right Now.

And lets get the terms very CLEAR

Put your Money up or STFU

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't bother you have no chance. We will likely lose our last game of the year (whenever that will be). Every QB makes a bad decision at some point or one that can be twisted to be a bad decision and if not he'll just make one up and say he won the bet. So I agree. You better get those terms real clear and take out all the grey area.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol...terms clear? I think I made them very clear. Romo will throw a pick or make a bad decision to cost his team a win in the 1st playoff game at a crucial time in game ( if he doesn't choke before then). What's your idea of "not for peanuts"?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...terms clear? I think I made them very clear. Romo will throw a pick or make a bad decision to cost his team a win in the 1st playoff game at a crucial time in game ( if he doesn't choke before then). What's your idea of "not for peanuts"?

I will venture to say st least 1/2 of the other big games will end on QB mistakes. What happens if Romo wins 3 big games and the Cowboys bow out in the 2nd rd. Will you fork up for those wins?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does not matter because it would get spun 10 ways to Sunday no matter what amount of $ I say.

And since its close to Christmas and I don't want to get into a month long pissing match about all the details that it would involve to set this up and the you said, I said BS.

My acceptance of your offer is hereby withdrawn.

Besides Fry you can spin any decision Romo makes into a bad one like you have been doing for years the facts be damned.

Now if y'all will excuse me I have to go get a flea dip as I have made the mistake of playing with the Dog of the Cowboys board without flea repellant. :doh:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does not matter because it would get spun 10 ways to Sunday no matter what amount of $ I say.

And since its close to Christmas and I don't want to get into a month long pissing match about all the details that it would involve to set this up and the you said, I said BS.

Besides Fry you can spin any decision Romo makes into a bad one like you have been doing for years the facts be damned.

Now if y'all will excuse me I have to go get a flea dip as I have made the mistake of playing with the Dog of the Cowboys board without flea repellant. :doh:

"big boy pants" lol

*sigh* ...just more hot air I'm afraid from one of Romo's girlfriends here.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much can you afford then? I said very specifically that it has to be a pick or bad decision to cause them to lose the game at the end of game during a crucial point in game, and not just an early pick or turnover in the 1st playoff game. Not much confidence in Romo's decision making abilities either I see lol. You yahoos act as if Romo's woes in big games hasn't ever been well documented before over the past decade lol.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, the Panthers have the best scoring D in football now, and will only get better. You know why?? They actually took two DLmen with their 1st two draft picks, and already now that defense wins in this league. Can't wait until next year when all you Romo lovers will be crying for them to take two OLmen again with their first two picks, while they still have the shittiest ranked D in the league?

Go Romo!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wait... Let's just draft another bum TE in the 2nd round again for the 6th straight season in a row to give Romo even more help!! Who needs defense when you have aging injury prone men up front that can play for the next 10 years according to Jason "sunshine" Garrett and that terrific GM, Jerry "we just love all our players" Jones??

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain the only troll bigger than reptec yet to be banned.........

and atleast reptec admitted he wasnt a Cowboys fan ..... which makes you worse

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain the only troll bigger than reptec yet to be banned.........

and atleast reptec admitted he wasnt a Cowboys fan ..... which makes you worse

You would like that wouldn't you clown? You remain the biggest crybaby pervert on this board, so what keeps you from getting banned? It's called an alternate opinion. I know clowns like you want to talk rainbows and sunshine all day here, but what fun is that? This board would be dead full of lovefest circlejerk Romo lovers all agreeing with one another?