• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rocky 8: Creed 2 (2018)

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, so I didn't see a thread for the sequel (Creed II) to this continuation of the Rocky Series. With that said, Creed II is available on VOD and other areas today. Creed II spoilers to follow.

I get the first followed the original Rocky of being an unknown that gets the shot out of nowhere, though with more name recognition. Cut to part two and they bulldoze through the plot of getting the championship and being the paper champ of the Mr. T movie. Which brings us to Drago. So, now he's fighting Drago's son becaue it's Drago's son and he killed your father. Rocky isn't about that for reasons and he gets his ass kicked. That being said, the wildest part to me is that they now bring in brigitte nielsen and essentially reveal she must have been pregnant when Drago was going to fight Rocky and wanted nothing to do with him and his baby after he lost. But for whatever reason, she remained a Russian darling was ringside for this new match and immediately left the moment it looked like we were going to finish up the plot of Rocky 4, maybe to develop something for Creed III based off of Rocky V and Rocky Balboa.