• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rockies Vs Dodgers Game Thread Sept 02 - Sept 04

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Dusty Baker he will be ready to lite up Crappy on Friday.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we know that the Dodgers do have some worms in that juicy looking apple in the persons of Marmol, League, Capuano and Volquez. None of these guys should be on the playoff Roster. Kasten needs to remind Ned that he can be replaced!!

This is a great point, there's no reason we should see Crapuano or Volquez start a playoff game. They're just holding down our rotation until we get to the important games.

Old1949

Geriatric Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Capuano often does a pretty good job for the first 3 or 4 innings, and then we have Fife to back him up. I personally think Fife is a better pitcher and I'm not sure why he's not starting. Overall we have a pretty good shot at winning this game, so I'm optimistic.

Right now I'm more concerned about Kershaw. His last two starts have not been so good. This would be a very bad time for him to develop some kind of problem, physical or otherwise. Lets hope the previous two starts were a fluke and he's fine going into the playoffs.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fife has a shoulder injury right now. Kershaw should be fine especially with the extra day of rest Don is getting the starters.