• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Roark turns into a Bitch, blasts Cubs' IBB strategy

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, as a Giants fan I know it all too well. However, the job of the manager is to win games. If the Nats refuse to put Murphy behind Harper to protect him, it makes no sense to pitch to the only viable threat in the lineup. If you could take the ball out of MJ's hands, would you? Of course you would.

Fuck the Nats fans, it's about winning games. And if the Nats aren't winning games because their manager is a stubborn prick, then the fans should bitch about their own team, not the opposing team for coming up with an obviously successful strategy to win games.

I get it, I just don't care for it.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I can't say I've ever been a big fan of kneeling down for 3 straight plays to end a game when the other team is out of time outs, but it is what it is.

I'm not suggesting any rule changes in either sport, mind you and I would (as a manager) intentionally walk a guy who was killing it, but...................................

the only rule change needed in the NFL is the QB should be able to get popped if you're gonna do that. He's not DBC there.

the NBA just needs to enforce their current rules correctly. No rule change needed.