• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Road Woes Continue

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, word around is?? Carr has to play like Joe Montana in his PRIME!! No more being a rookie for him!! It don't matter that he has ZERO RUN game, or WRs that can't get open, and when they do?? They drop balls!! NO NO NO!! Every other Rookie QB gets to be well a rookie.. Carr has to be Montana, in his prime!!
That Raider Fans is how you RUIN rookie QBs!! Hey look at the bright side?? After we ruin Carr?? We can draft that Oregon guy!! He is KAP\TP2 part two after all, and Raider fans love those two!! Or hey maybe the HUGE headcase Winston?? He only has r*pe charges and stealing on him!! He would make a wonderful face to the franchise!! Come to Oakland!! Were we will RUIN YOU!! Right Raider Fans?? SMH!!
Please Mark Davis FIX IT!! You are our only HOPE as a RAIDER FAN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fans and Raider media bitch about RM not getting top FAs.. I got NEWS for you they don't want to come here!! Crap coaching, and everybody turning on the few good players we do have!! If im a TOP FA, and im looking for a team its NOT Oakland!! If im reading that the young promising rookie QB they have there has to play like Montana in his prime and NOT like a rookie that he is or he's a BUST!! No freakin way im going there!! One bad game by me, and they would ALL turn on me as well.. Stupid!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idaho, I love you man, you are my kind of fan, you never give up! Like the fans in the Black Hole, they never give up no matter how badly our team lets them down they never give up. Somehow the Raiders themselves need to begin to personify that mentality, NEVER GIVE UP. We have seen it time and again this year, the teams that hang in there and find a way to win in the end, hell even the Browns!?!

Just hang around don't let it get away from you, and that guy on the sidelines sees the tendencies and starts drawing shit up, ADJUSTING, putting some fire and confidence into his players, LEADING HIS MEN TO VICTORY. Our Field General Derek Carr can lead, our new HC can lead, there is more than one leader that can inspire our D, this thing can be done.

The Sad Diego Chargers are coming to our house on a huge roll, and we have to know we can beat them, it can happen, and we can make it happen, in fact we are the only ones who can make it happen. We have to start acting instead of reacting, tired of losing and do something about it, beat them to the punch and get momentum going our way, get the stadium fired up and give the Black Hole something to feed on.

I know it's a long shot but it can be done, if the CLEVELAND FUCKING BROWNS CAN DO IT, so can we.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as this tastes coming out of my mouth will definitely be cheering on the Raiders to take down the Chargers.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...what up bruthas (how's that for an old guy?). This forum very active?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...what up bruthas (how's that for an old guy?). This forum very active?

Not really active, but me n Idaho keep the faith and there are some others here like us who never say die.

Lets face it, if you are a young fan of the Raiders, you have probably never had anything to really cheer about, us old-timers while frustrated over a lost decade can still remember the good times, vaguely.

It will take time to recover from the years of questionable decisions and strange twists of fate that the Silver and Black have suffered, it is really quite astounding that one of the most recognizable and iconic brands in sports has lost its identity, but the decline of Al Davis certainly seems to coincide with that long slow tumble to the depths at which we reside now.

Like the legendary phoenix, we must rise from the ashes and take our rightful place as a force to be reckoned with in the NFL, for whether the league likes it or not, pro football is a better place when the Raiders are competing.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on my Raider brother from another mother.. YA dude i NEVER give up.. The whole world can come crashing down around me and i will stand there with a smile on my face.. Only SOFT people give up.. You hear that Raiders?? Only SOFT people give up!! I have hope for this game, but hey if we lose?? I will have hope the following week, and so on, till the season is over.. We must HIT Rivers in the mouth!! And he WILL start crying!!
Oh hey cd?? Careful cheering for the Silver and Black!! The Dark Side is powerful!! And a powerful Raider blogger you can be!! Come with me, and i will teach you the way!! lol

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im looking forward to what TS can do.. He wants to RUN the ball.. And let Carr sling it!! We all know what the keys to victory are!! The D NEEDS to hold!! Hit Rivers man!! To bad he only had the bye week to mold the team!! He would have us 2-2 at the very least!! Oh well, the NFL is all about JUST WIN BABY!!
RAIDERS VS CHARGERS!! A great man once said long ago, before most of us were even born!!
THE QB MUST GO DOWN!! AND GO DOWN HARD!! GO RAIDERS!!

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
us old-timers while frustrated over a lost decade can still remember the good times, vaguely.

Lamonica to Belinikoff.... the Marcus Allen run in the SB against the Native Americans....... the partying Raiders in 1980 , in NOLA as Vermeil had his Eagles in bed by 9:00..... lol....old guy here.

Methinks the Bolts will be surprised this week. :pound::noidea::nod::nod::nod::nod:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man im crushed!! What a heartbreaking loss.. Alot of good in this game though.. Its JUST to late in the season for real coaching to affect our team!! The good news is we have our franchise QB!! By far the best rookie QB playing!! He will be great!! And everybody knows it!! DMAC looks good too.. What we NEED is better MLB play!! The bolts are a top3 team in the NFL, and we just did NOT have enough firepower on D to beat them!!
fans can say what they want, truth is we don't have enough on D to beat a team like the Bolts!! Without great mike play!! Burris is an OLB.. Losing Roach Killed the D!! Now we got Carson Palmer and Veldy!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not going to bash DA anymore, cuz he no longer is a Raider.. But man coaching is everything in the NFL!!
TS had this team playing good!! Suddenly a RUN game, and Carr breaking Raider records!! Props to the coached up OL!! Those guys are starting to play REAL good!! No sacks given up to a top rank D!! The WRs can be game breakers!! But sadly those drops continue, and that kills drives!! DMAC looked like the DMAC of old!! Running HARD, and getting yards!! The D had a much better game, playing tight, it just needs a little more firepower to lock it down!! Hopefully Chaney is ready to play MLB, and let Burris do what he does best, rush the QB and HIT people.. Hayden coming back next game as well.. Oh he will be rusty, but at least he will get reps!! Coaching matters!! Its just a little to late in the season for it to take full effect, of what this Raider team could of really been?? OR Maybe they go on a run?? Who knows!! One thing i do know?? I want to see them play like this the rest of the year!! And let the chips fall were they fall..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Carson Palmer, Veldy, Kelly, and Nessy are coming to Oakland.. Dang!! KEY players for them.. Well, who cares, we NEED to punch these dude's in the mouth!! For talking sheet.. In order for that to happen?? We NEED to keep playing to our talent level!! But Idaho?? you are 0-5!! Yes we are!! But we spotted the NFL our first 4 games!! Go after them, and do NOT let up!! WE NEED TO HIT PALMER!! And stop their RUN game!! Oh they will test their RUN game right out of the gate!! And try to go DEEP on us from the get go!! The D needs to hold!! On O?? let CARR play his game!! Go Mid to DEEP ALL GAME LONG!! That will open up our RUN game!! CARR the ROOKIE PHENOM VS Peterson the ALL-PRO CB!! My Goodness!!
We need to play our game!! No let down!! We do that?? We have a chance!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM DONE WITH THE NFL!! THEY WILL never let the RAIDERS WINS!! GOODELL YOU CHEATER!!
See you cats on this board around.. Its to hard to beat the team in front of you, let alone the refs!! ITS WWE!! ITS NOT REAL ANYMORE!! THEY WILL LET WIN WHO THEY WANT TO WIN!! Good job REGGIE on getting CARR a true franchise QB!! To bad they will never let him WIN!! LATER!!